Established in 1948 as Glasgow Old People’s Welfare Association (GOPWA), Glasgow’s Golden Generation is now Glasgow’s leading charity for the elderly.
Our charity aims to improve the quality of life of older adults in Glasgow through a variety of support services ranging from our 3 day care centres, clubs, community support, volunteering, befriending and welfare services.
Our App is available to Service Users only at this time.
- Glasgow's Golden Generation
- 165.7 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Gambling and Contests
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Glasgow's Golden Generation
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.