Find a job you love and get hired using Glassdoor job search. Access the latest job listings from companies hiring right now, and get an inside look at company reviews, salaries, benefits, and office photos shared by those who know the company best – the employees. Tap into the world’s most comprehensive career community to search job openings, discover your earning potential and see what it’s really like to work at thousands of companies worldwide.
Saved Job Searches
• A powerful job search tool that automatically finds the best new jobs for you among Glassdoor’s millions of job listings.
• Receive push notifications as soon as we find your new jobs
• Create a saved search for any job title and location of interest
• Easily see which jobs are new in the last day
• Fast and easy-to-use job search with filters
• See company salaries, reviews and other information right from a job listing
• Save jobs or apply directly from your phone so you'll never miss out on a good opportunity. Look for the “Apply on Phone” label
• Swipe on a job listing to email it, view the company profile or follow the company and more
Salaries and Benefits
• See salary and compensation by company, job title and location
• Research averages and ranges for base salaries, bonuses, stock options and more
• Read about what benefits are offered and what employees think about them
• Read reviews from employees about the work environment, culture, senior leaders and more
• View pros, cons, and advice to senior management
• Get opinions from current and former employees about specific companies
• Follow your favorite companies to get the latest updates
• Easily find your way back to the companies you love on the “Companies” tab
• Get relevant suggestions of new companies to follow
Job Interview Questions & Reviews
• Read reviews from applicants about the interview experience
• See job interview questions that top companies are asking
The Glassdoor iPhone and iPad apps support iOS 11.0 and higher.
We've added the ability for users to create Profiles and select User Preferences in the app. We've also released the 2020 Best Places to Work, go check if your company has made the list!
Love the app? Write us a review in the App Store. If you run into an issue, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So I had a job interview and successfully passed it. I’d had my doubts about the legitimacy of this company but was going to take a risk. I downloaded this app the night before I was due to sign the contract with the new company. I looked at reviews of the company and companies which were directly linked with each other and my suspicions were confirmed. Needless to say this app saved me from a pyramid scheme company.
Great idea but app needs improving
You can see all the positives in a lot of other reviews, my gripe with the app and emailing for this matter is the number of pointless alerts that it generates. I mean pointless because just this morning I had 4 emails rehashing the same old job postings, telling me there are new positions for my alerts when nothing new has been posted in the last 24 hours, and that multiple times, sometimes within minutes of each other! And there is no way of managing alerts or email subscription. Poor, very poor!
Great app but perhaps employer biased?
This is a great app and a good idea. It’s important to read what the actual staff think about their employer before you consider working there. However, the older 5 star reviews stay at the top and the newer one star reviews languish at the bottom. There is no reason for this which is why I suspect the employer bias. I questioned it and I was told that the more accurate and helpful reviews go first. If Glassdoor employees don’t work for the company how do they know which are the most accurate?! For fairness, they should all be in strict date order. Even companies with a poor rating have a five star review at the top. It’s a bit misleading.
- Glassdoor, Inc.
- 95 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2008–2019, Glassdoor.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.