Find your next job, prepare for interviews and get hired faster with Glassdoor. Compare salaries, reviews and the latest job listings on the go.
Our top 3 Glassdoor app features:
• Job search - our powerful job search tool automatically finds the right opportunities for you among millions of job listings.
• Workplace transparency - our growing database shows you company reviews, CEO approval ratings, salary reports, interview reviews and questions, office photos and more.
• Job applications - use the ‘Easy Apply’ button to apply for jobs on the go.
Our mission is simple – to help people everywhere find jobs and a company they love.
With Glassdoor, you get access to millions of job listings and a growing database of company reviews, CEO approval ratings, salary reports, interview reviews and questions, benefits reviews, office photos and more.
Research Salaries and Benefits
• Use the ‘Know Your Worth’ tool to plot your current base pay, reveal how your market value has trended over time, and discover how it compares to typical workers in the same field.
• See salary and compensation by company, job title and location
• Research averages and ranges for base salaries, bonuses, stock options and more
• Learn about what benefits are offered and what employees think about them
Fast Job Searches & Alerts
• Receive instant push notifications as soon as we find new job opportunities for you
• Quickly create a saved search for any job title and location of interest
• Easily see which job listings are new
Apply On Your Phone
• Save jobs or apply directly from your phone so you'll never miss out on a good opportunity
• Use the ‘Easy Apply’ button – simply upload your CV, fill in the application form and tap ‘Apply Now’
Access Company Reviews
• Read reviews from employees about the work environment
• View the pros and cons of a company, and see advice to senior management
• Get opinions from current and former employees about specific companies
• Follow your favourite companies to get the latest updates
• Get relevant suggestions for new companies to follow
Job Interview Questions & Reviews
• Read reviews from applicants about the interview experience
• See job interview questions that top companies are asking
Download now and take Glassdoor with you wherever you are.
The Glassdoor iPhone and iPad apps support iOS 12.0 and higher.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: https://www.glassdoor.com/about/doNotSell.htm
We've added the ability for users to filter jobs for Work From Home jobs.
We've also added the ability for users to organize and manage their job search with the use of Collections. Now you can save jobs, salaries, interview questions, and reviews all in one place. You can also create and manage notes with relevant information to help you stay on top of things, and to land the job you love.
Love the app? Write us a review in the App Store. If you run into an issue, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great idea but app needs improving
You can see all the positives in a lot of other reviews, my gripe with the app and emailing for this matter is the number of pointless alerts that it generates. I mean pointless because just this morning I had 4 emails rehashing the same old job postings, telling me there are new positions for my alerts when nothing new has been posted in the last 24 hours, and that multiple times, sometimes within minutes of each other! And there is no way of managing alerts or email subscription. Poor, very poor!
Great app but perhaps employer biased?
This is a great app and a good idea. It’s important to read what the actual staff think about their employer before you consider working there. However, the older 5 star reviews stay at the top and the newer one star reviews languish at the bottom. There is no reason for this which is why I suspect the employer bias. I questioned it and I was told that the more accurate and helpful reviews go first. If Glassdoor employees don’t work for the company how do they know which are the most accurate?! For fairness, they should all be in strict date order. Even companies with a poor rating have a five star review at the top. It’s a bit misleading.
Only interested in positivity
Having used Glassdoor quite extensively during job searches, I thought I would write a review of my past employment experience.
It would seem that they are only interested in posting positive reviews though.
Although the theme of my review was mainly negative, it was well written and professional.
But it seems that after notifying me they would review before posting, it has now been a significant amount of time and my review has not been posted.
It seems that all of the reviews on my previous employer are all positive... I wonder if that’s because the negative reviews like mine are filtered out by Glassdoor?
- Glassdoor, Inc.
- 83.5 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2008–2019, Glassdoor.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.