This app provides patients with information on a very common throat condition; Globus Pharyngeus. This commonly presents as a sensation of a ‘lump in the throat’ or ‘irritation in the throat’. The app provides patients with strategies to reduce Globus Pharyngeus symptoms.
We hope you enjoy using this app and that it helps you.
- Set reminders as a single, daily push notification to remind you to do the suggested exercise at a time that suits you.
- Complete a daily routine for the scheduled time period.
- Monitor your progress via a simple calendar style layout.
- Watch a selection of bespoke videos with expert advice about Globus Pharyngeus.
- Read information about Globus Pharyngeus.
- Internet connectivity is only essential upon registering and accessing the videos.
- Plymouth University Peninsula Schools of Medicine & Dentistry
- 7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 UoP FoMD
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.