From breastfeeding to diaper changes, log all your baby or toddler’s milestones and track development with Glow Baby.
Access informative advice and log all of your newborn’s exciting milestones with the best resource for new parents. Track your baby or toddler naps, feeds, your pumping sessions and much more! Logging all of your baby’s vital information couldn’t be easier, that means you can spend more time with your precious newborn.
3 Essential tools that help you log your baby or toddler’s development:
Timers - Track your baby’s feeding, diaper changes, sleep schedule and more
Notifications - Stay on track of your timers with Glow Baby’s reminder notifications
Personalized summaries - Get complete PDF summaries of all your child’s data, plus interactive growth charts
• Interactive log - Track your baby’s feeds, solid intake, milestones, poops, pees and more
• Close-knit community - Connect with parents and discuss your baby and toddlers progress together
• Capture the moment - Take notes and document those precious milestones. You can even share and upload photos with your friends and family!
• Tracking you can trust - Follow and track your baby’s developmental milestones sanctioned by the CDC • Library of daily articles - Read the latest content from Baby 411TM
• Integrated with Apple’s CareKit and Health App.
• Connect with your partner and take care of the baby together
• Get support and parenting advice about your baby’s milestones. Plus, growth charts from the vibrant Glow Baby Community - track your child’s height, weight, and head circumference up through to the age of 5
• Participate in anonymous parenting polls about your baby and toddler’s milestones and growth charts
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
Glow Baby is free to download and use. Should you choose to upgrade to Glow Baby Premium, you will unlock the following features:
- Comparative Insights: “Is this normal?” Get peace of mind.
- Synced access for multiple caregivers: It DOES take a village to raise a child.
- Article directory - Next-level baby savvy.
- Private messaging: Like passing notes, but better ;)
- Custom profile: Stand out from the rest.
- Premium support: No long lines for you...with Premium, you jump the queue!
$29.99 for 3 months, first 3 months trial at $23.99
$47.99 for 1 year after 7 day free trial ($3.99/month)
$79.99 for lifetime
(Subscription works across all Glow company apps!)
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, Glow yearly subscription is $47.99, a monthly subscription is $7.99.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that publication.
Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
CONNECT WITH US
Support - email@example.com
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/glow
Instagram - @glowbabyapp
Twitter - @GlowHQ
Pinterest - @GlowHQ
Hello Glow fam! In this new update, we're bringing you a comprehensive weekly summary that includes ALL the data you've logged for your baby each week. The report will include data such as, feeding, sleep, diaper, activities, and more. So upgrade to the latest version and happy logging!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Essential app for new parents!!
I love this app, it’s been completely invaluable to us during the first few months of our babies life. You’re asked quite frequently by healthcare professionals how many nappies they soil a day and it’s very easy to forget when you’re deprived of sleep so this app is great for that. Also, it helps you take note of when they are feeding so you can see a pattern emerging and plan your day around feeds. I love the fact that his dad can also see the log and add to it which makes handover when he’s back from work much easier! If you’re going to get any app for tracking your newborn, this is definitely the one. The only feature I would like to see would be Apple Watch app as it would make it even easier during feed time.
Love this app but fundamental functionality missing
This app is great, it’s made it so easy to know when our baby is hungry or tired. However, we’ve just moved onto logging solid food and there’s two fundamental flaws. Basic food appears to be missing, not sure if it’s because we’re using an American app in the UK but I’ve googled some food and it appears to have the same name so I doubt it (it’s not a courgette v zucchini scenario). You can add it as ‘other’ but not much use if every second meal you submit is other. Please please develop the app so you can add your own meals. We’ve moved onto more proper meals and so I don’t want to add 13 ingredients when I could just add a line that says ‘spaghetti bolognaise’ for example. I know what’s in it, I don’t need to input every single little thing in.
Otherwise... awesome app! Oh and possibly let us choose whether to call them diapers or nappies 😉
Great but can be better
It’s great for the basics: logs eat, sleep and diaper times and types, then puts them on a calendar or list to see, with times for when last something was done, so it’s easy to quote spot what is due. Also gives summaries and averages which help, and tips and articles for more info.
BUT it doesn’t allow you to add other things like medicine or other liquids like water or juice, and then let you see them on the calendar. You can add notes too but again not time specific so doesn’t appear on the calendar. So e.g. following a rule of giving medicine every 4-6 hours become ma difficult to track which could have been quite easy.
Also I don’t like having the photos/milestones at the top, means I always have to scroll if I want to add a new log.
But otherwise it’s been really useful with my twins who are now 5 months old!
- Glow, Inc.
- 169.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2020 Glow, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Baby Tracker £46.99
- Glow Premium £15.49
- Glow Premium £46.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.