Goals Soccer Centres 9+

Parachute Digital Solutions LTD

Designed for iPhone

    • 3.2 • 301 Ratings
    • Free

iPhone Screenshots


The all new reimagined Goals app puts 5-a-side at your fingertips.

Team Stats
Check out your teams fixtures, results and position in the league on the go.

Book a pitch
Booking via the app is now easier than ever. Simply choose a date, time and payment method and you’ll be on the pitch in no time.

Find a player
Don’t get left on the bench when a player pulls out of your game. Simply enter your games details and leave the rest to us.

Manage your team
Quickly see who’s playing in your team as well as managing payments.

Download the app now and get playing with Goals

What’s New

Version 5.65

Support for 3D Secure V2 payments - no other changes

Ratings and Reviews

3.2 out of 5
301 Ratings

301 Ratings

abcdefghij1847592 ,

Crashes all the time

Works well when you can actually get onto it which is about 10% of the time. The remaining 90% of the time it crashes when you try and load anything from tables, to fixtures to results. Also tells you that you aren’t registered to a team when you were the day before, this usually follows by yet another crash. Pointless having the app if it’s not going to work

Paps4 ,

Shambles of an app and front desk no better

App is a shambles and never loads. Always says loading and when you get through it is very difficult to complete payment. The front desk at Alperton Goals is no better and absolutely useless the lot of them to get anything done. Always ringing about payments which have cleared and then saying “oh yeah we have it”. Who place is a shambles and somebody at the top needs to sit down and think how you can get an app working and if not working having terminals and front desk that works so payment can be made. Not rocket science but just needs some clear strategy from the top .

Trilliquant ,

Can now pay easy

Sometimes I’m in a rush and I’d rather just jump straight onto the pitch rather than run up to reception, pay my game or fumble with my wallet then go back to my car and lock my wallet away again. This makes it so easy now just to pay my share to the captain each weekNever had an issue with it

App Privacy

The developer, Parachute Digital Solutions LTD, indicated that the app’s privacy practices may include handling of data as described below. For more information, see the developer’s privacy policy.

Data Not Collected

The developer does not collect any data from this app.

Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More

More By This Developer

You Might Also Like