LIMITED TIME OFFER: 30-DAY FREE TRIAL WITH AN ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION. Download the app now and take advantage of this amazing offer when you subscribe.
Golf Monthly is the UK’s leading multi-platform golf media brand, with over a century of heritage and authority in a sport that continues to prosper and grow.
GOLF MONTHLY SERVES A GROWING AUDIENCE THROUGH OVER 1 MILLION MULTI-MEDIA TOUCHPOINTS INCLUDING 150,000 WEBSITE UNIQUES EACH MONTH
Here’s some buzzworthy stuff that’s too good not to share.
- Established in 1911 in Scotland by Harold Hilton, winner of two Open and two Amateur championships.
- Written by golfers, for golfers, the brand indulges consumers in their passion for golf.
- Equipment reviews, instruction tips from coaches and the top professionals, big name interviews and unparalleled levels of reader interaction.
- Over 200 expert coaching videos available on the Golf Monthly YouTube channel.
The available subscription periods for Golf Monthly magazine are 1 month and 1 year and your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
Purchase a single issue £4.99
Purchase a monthly subscription £3.99
Purchase an annual subscription £33.99
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period
- Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription price
- Your subscriptions may be managed, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
Ti Media Limited Terms and Conditions:
We've updated the app in order to make your Golf Monthly Magazine experience better. We fixed a few bugs and added performance improvements behind the scenes.
Ratings and Reviews
So much better a lot faster very easy to use great app
Great part of subscription, still like to have magazine but iPad with me all the time so ideal. Unlike my Top Gear subscription who want their cake and some more for iPad addition and will be losing it for that sole reason. Really worthwhile and very informative on players, courses and equipment. Only negative, they have too many "how you should play this or that shot" features, different Pro's and coaches and all have a different opinion so if you took them all on board could lead to confusion, however, well worth subscribing.
Can’t cancel & misleading info
When I signed up it showed a magazine photo giving you the impression this was for this. Instead this is for digital only. Be careful you can’t cancel and has auto renew which I can’t see how to cancel.
- TI Media Limited
- 53.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © TI Media Limited
- In-App Purchases
- January 2012 £0.99
- February 2012 £0.99
- March 2012 £0.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.