•Brand New Challenge Season Begins!
In the Challenge Season, you can complete quests to earn marvelous rewards!
•New League System
Win more coins to get promoted to higher divisions! Fantastic perks await you here!
Ratings and Reviews
Most people are saying this is better than golf clash but as it is now, I can’t agree. The shot needle on this is a lot better than golf clash but the aim is more accurate on golf clash. What’s going on with the wind too? Sometimes my shot will have 10 mile an hour wind going to the east and then my opponent will have 2.3 (for example) in his favour 🧐
On golf clash the wind is the same for both players and only changes with club selection but even that doesn’t change direction, just strength.
Another thing that makes GC better is that when you pick a ball at the beginning of the course, you get to use that ball throughout the whole course. Not so with golf Rival. Tee off with the chosen ball then you have to select it for each individual shot.
Fix the wind problem, sort out the ball selection scam and this would be, by far the more superior of the 2 golf games (the 2 bests unrealistic golf games there are)
As it stands, this is a good game. If the mentioned problems were fixed it would be great and unrivalled
Great fun, but pricing is off
This is my favourite mobile golf game by far. It’s not boringly realistic, but also not too wacky, the designers have struck a great balance and the gameplay is really enjoyable.
I used to play the game much more, however like most free-to-play games, my progress has ground to a bit of a halt. I would gladly pay for better clubs to help accelerate my progress, but the pricing seems WAY off currently. I hope the marketing team have a look at it, I can’t help but feel they’d be raking it in, if they made it affordable.
A nice touch is that we are awarded gems every time there is any downtime due to maintenance / updates. Sadly, you need far too many at my level to purchase anything worthwhile.
Golf Rival - Good BUT....
This is a hugely entertaining and addictive golf game. It’s great fun and some of the different play modes (tournament, kingdom, arena) make it more stimulating BUT and be warned:
1. There are only 2 or 3 clubs per type (wood, iron, wedge etc) worth having. The rest are useless and pointless but the developers will give you the opportunity to upgrade these useless clubs and rarely allow you to upgrade the good clubs unless you are constantly buying ‘chests’ or buying from the store.
2. If you aren’t lucky enough to unlock the ‘Shuttle’ wedge at level 9 (I wasn’t) you will be completely disadvantaged at every level above that. The developers answer to that when I queried it was to simply encourage me to spend more money buying chests to try and unlock it that way. Every good player in the Kingdom mode has that club. Without it you will be routinely beaten.
- REIN TECHNOLOGY LIMITED
- 252 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Golf Rival
- In-App Purchases
- SMALL PILE OF DIAMONDS £0.99
- BIG PILE OF DIAMONDS £4.99
- FULL BAG OF DIAMONDS £9.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.