Golfshot is now the only golf GPS app to offer augmented reality on the course. Experience and view the course in a whole, new way with a full 360-degree view of each hole and the ability to pinpoint each pin location on over 500,000 holes worldwide with Golfscape AR.
Get the most comprehensive and powerful set of GPS features to play your best golf while managing your game all in one place. Enjoy real-time distances to the green, hazards and targets on over 40,000 courses worldwide along with rich scoring and shot tracking, detailed statistics, entire course flyover previews and club recommendations.
Book your next round with GolfNow tee times and view your game on your wrist with Apple Watch®.
GUIDING YOU TO YOUR BEST GOLF
- Never search for yardage markers with Golfshot Plus’ real-time distances to all hazards and targets.
- Score for yourself or your foursome with Stroke Play and Stableford. No pencil needed.
- Take the guessing out of your game with insightful and powerful statistics based on your playing history.
- Visualize and plan your round before you play with 3D video previews of your entire course.
- See the course from every angle with dynamic 3D flyover previews of each hole.
- Track your shot distance, direction and club used.
- Search. Book. Play. Save time and money on thousands of GolfNow tee times booked with Apple Pay®.
- Distances to the green on Apple Watch.
- Earn, view and share awards showing your accomplishments and the progress of your game.
- Track your pace of play and activity on the course with Health app.
GOLFSHOT PRO: YOUR PERSONAL CADDIE IN YOUR POCKET OR ON YOUR WRIST
- Challenge your foursome to Skins, Nassau, or Match Play games.
- Real-time distances to hazards and green, scoring, crisp hole views, and shot tracking on your wrist with Apple Watch
- Get $20 off a GolfNow Hot Deal tee time booked through Golfshot.
- Detailed scoring and distances to all hazards and targets on your Apple Watch™.
– Pro membership means access to premium features, exclusive member benefits, and an ad-free experience.
WORLD-CLASS COACHING AT YOUR FINGERTIPS WITH GOLFPLAN
Powered by Revolution Golf's extensive and dynamic video library with coaching experts like Martin Chuck, Sean Foley and Andrew Rice, Golfplan gives you a front-row seat to the best golf instruction available on your iPhone®, iPad®, or Apple TV®.
- Elevate your game with access to over 400 personalized videos.
- Focus on nine areas of your game including driving, putting and approach shots.
Be sure to visit www.golfshotgps.com for more info and FAQs. If you don’t see your course in Golfshot Plus, email us at email@example.com to request a course update or send us your feedback!
Golfshot Pro and Golfplan require subscriptions that can be purchased in-app and are renewed automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your Pro and Golfplan subscriptions through your iTunes account. Golfshot offers both monthly and yearly subscription options. Purchasing a subscription while your free trial is active will activate your membership immediately and cause your trial period to end. For best performance of Apple Watch 2's built-in GPS, turn OFF Bluetooth on your iPhone.
Golfshot Plus requires a GPS-enabled iPhone® or iPad®. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
In-app purchases available:
- Pro Features for Plus Members: $2.99/month or $14.99/year
- Golfplan: $2.99/month or $19.99/year
- Martin Chuck Tour Striker Training Program: $9.99 for 1-month rental
- Core Golf: $9.99 for 1-month rental
- Golfers Need for Speed: $9.99 for 1-month rental
Created by Shotzoom LLC
Ask Siri for your distance to the green, use Auto-Advance and Voice Hole information to remain handsfree and connect Golfshot to your Bose AR device for a heads up, and hands-free golf experience!
New Bose AR Green Finder feature. Use your Bose AR device for 3d audio cues that help you find the green hands free!
Various improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Still the best app out there, hands down.
There are only two suggestions I could make: given that you already collect bunker shot and penalty shot data, you could easly include graphs/stats for bunkers and penalties per game. These two shot wasters are high on the list of things beginners and high handicappers should focus on, and just as important to work on as missed fairways, if not more so.
Ok, but poor interface
It does the basics, but there are a number of issues
1. My Iphone 7’s battery is close to 10% at end of round. Do a few course views, and actively use it to measure distances and it won’t last 18 holes
2. If one plays formats where one uses say, 90% handicap, G+ will not do it. Official club handicap changed by club overnight? G+ continues scoring with old handicap.
3. There are several mistakes one cannot recover from by going back. E.g. specify course A for first 9, and B for second 9, and if upon completion of A one prefers to play C, app fails. Start play and then adjust handicap of other players, ditto fails.
4. It takes too long to enter data
Great golf programmer
Definitely one of the best golf programmers. It calculates your handicap according to most of the different systems. It allows you to analyze your statistics by ALL, by specific courses, by last twenty games or last 5 and it is very easy to enter the data too, only takes a few minutes.
It has GPS too ( though I don’t use this part ).
- Shotzoom Software, LLC
- 244.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2009-16 Shotzoom Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Shotzoom, Golfshot, the Golfshot logo and screen designs are trademarks of Shotzoom Software, LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- Annual Pro Features £10.99
- Monthly Pro Features £2.29
- Golfscape £9.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.