Get the official Google Calendar app for your iPhone or iPad to save time and make the most of every day.
• Different ways to view your calendar – quickly switch between month, week and day views.
• Events from Gmail – flight, hotel, concert, restaurant reservations and more are added to your calendar automatically.
• Tasks – create, manage and view your tasks alongside your events in Calendar.
• Video conferencing – easily add video conferencing to Calendar events.
• Quick event creation – Smart Suggestions for event titles, places and people save you time when creating events.
• All your calendars in one place – Google Calendar works with all calendars on your device, including Exchange and iCloud.
Google Calendar is integrated with Apple Health to track your workouts and mark Goals as done automatically.
Google Calendar is part of Google Workspace. With Google Workspace, you and your team can:
• Schedule meetings quickly by checking colleagues' availability or layering their calendars in a single view
• See if meeting rooms or shared resources are free
• Access from your laptop, tablet or phone
• Publish calendars on the web
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Google Calendar is a fantastic app to gain for many reasons! We all have busy schedules for our daily routines and it’s very difficult to keep organised. However, Google Calendar allows you to mark any dentist appointment, sleepover, or a reminder to shower with great ease. There are many ways to mark your date, and the app isn’t complicated to work at all. Once you tap the + button on the bottom right, it allows you to put down ALL the important information you need for your specific date, such as the time, place, name, notification and date. I can assure all future users of this app that google Calendar will help greatly with all your troubles when it comes to knowing when and what your doing, all day long.
Probably the best if you use Google services, could be better
I use various Gmail and Google Workspace accounts and this puts them all together well. Has nice functions like pulling in events from Mail etc. The goals feature is pretty neat and even syncs with Apple Health for fitness related bits. Being able to use Google maps for event locations gives you good and accurate time to leave notifications.
The one thing I would love to be added is event templates. If you have the same types of events that you put in your calendar all the time because you have appointment based work, it takes too long to enter in events. This feature that I get in third party apps is essential to me. I’d love to see it built in to this app.
Another thing that could be improved across Google calendars services generally is appointments. They could be so good, but they currently miss the mark.
Great Replacement but not perfect
I’ve recently come over to everything google after upgrading to Google Home and love this calendar app as a replacement to my loved Apple stock one. Issues and why it’s only getting 3 stars, the app on home screen should and this I believe should be a minimum, display the current date and not just a ‘31’ as that’s just pointless!! Secondly I’ve also setup a t family calendar as we had on the iPhone stock one and although I like the app my wife doesn’t so I’ve setup the google onto her stock Apple app but it takes ages to update if I add something in to the diary it seems to take a good 10/15 mins to hit hers! Not the end of the world but annoying when the Apple one is instant. I also get notifications when we add stuff on the stock app and we don’t with the google setup which I think should be in the next upgrade. As I say I like the app and like the google eco system but needs a lot more attention to be awarded a 5 rating.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Google LLC
- 182 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Google Inc.