Securely connect, collaborate and celebrate from anywhere. With Google Meet, everyone can safely create and join high-quality video meetings up to 250 people.
Key features include:
Host unlimited high-definition video meetings
• Meet safely − video meetings are encrypted in transit and proactive anti-abuse measures help keep your meetings safe
• Easy access − just share a link and invited guests can join with one click across devices
• Share your screen to present documents, slides and more
• Follow along with real-time captions powered by Google speech-to-text technology
Anyone can join a meeting on Meet via an invitation. However, some capabilities are available only to G Suite customers.
• Camera: Needed to allow others to see you during video meetings
• Microphone: Needed to allow others to hear you during meetings
• Photo library: Needed to allow you to select your account profile picture
• Any user with a Google account can create meetings via Google Meet
• Fresh Spring Bug Fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Improve IOS version
iPad version is missing various features available elsewhere. In particular, the participant layout grid. Without it the iPad version jumps around the talkers making me feel sea sick.
Lacks basic features and unusable on iPad Pro without headphones
Lacks grid view which is a standard function of video meeting app as now and is available on the web version.
Also should be an option to keep mute / video toggles on display permanently instead of having to tap to make them appear.
On 2018 iPad Pro 11 inch when using speakerphone this app makes a horrible echo for other participants. No other apps on the same iPad do this, zoom, facetime, etc are all perfect. This needs to be fixed.
Grid view anyone?
It’s 2020, adding simple things like grid view and push to talk should be basic things. It’s easy to see why Zoom is killing the tech giants despite its problems.
Edit: Revising this to 1 star. It is inexcusable for a large company to offer an enterprise product that is objectively worse than the web app. At this point it makes more sense to me to use Meet in Safari.
- Google LLC
- 74 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Google Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.