Get fast access to Google Search with the new Google home screen widget built for iOS 14. The Google app keeps you in the know about things that matter to you. Find quick answers, explore your interests, and stay up to date with Discover. The more you use the Google app, the better it gets.
More ways to access Google:
• Google Search widget — Search from your home screen with the new Google widget built for iOS 14. Choose from 2 widgets, giving you a quick search bar in both sizes, and shortcuts to choose how you Search with Lens, Voice, and Incognito in the medium size widget.
• Google Lens — Search with your camera, copy and translate text, find similar apparel, identify plants and animals, scan QR codes and more.
• Voice Search — Search conveniently and quickly using your voice, no typing needed.
• Incognito — Browse privately by switching in and out of Incognito mode.
Search and browse:
• Nearby shops and restaurants
• Live sports scores and schedules
• Movies times, casts, and reviews
• Videos and images
• News, stock information, and more
• Anything you’d find on the web
Get personalized updates in Discover:
• Stay in the know about topics that interest you
• Start your morning with weather and top news
• Get real-time updates on sports, movies, and events
• Know as soon as your favorite artists drop new albums
• Get stories about your interests and hobbies
• Follow interesting topics, right from Search results
Learn more about what the Google app can do for you: http://www.google.com/search/about
Your feedback helps us create products you'll love. Join a user research study here:
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
We are always working to make the app faster and more stable. If you are enjoying the app, please consider leaving a review or rating!
Ratings and Reviews
I have always been using google search engine and it’s good, but today 11 June 2020 I try to use google search engine but after 40 seconds the google screen goes off, I’m bit worried that may be some one trying to get into my phone to get the information.
But when I use safari I don’t have any problem the screen does not go off, and if I use my phone for watching movies or reading my files no problem at all can google tell me what could be the issue I have the latest app version.
Needs return of axed feature....
I enjoy using the Google app for accessing my news feed on my iPhone 6S Plus handset but Google has removed its best feature - being able to directly share a Newsfeed item using the hotdog rather than having to go INTO the article and sharing it from within the article.
More often than not, we hear news throughout the day so we are aware of Newsfeed content simply by reading the headline on the feed, so there is no real need to re-read content to be able to share an article directly from the feed.
Please, please, PLEASE Google, restore the share from hotdog feature in the next update to the Google app because it is so badly missed and its removal does NOTHING to enhance the appeal of the app whatsoever IMHO.
Good search but news feed is rubbish
I use google as my search engine but on my iPhone I just deleted this app because I can’t find a way to unfollow brands in news feed. I don’t want to see stories from daily mail and mirror. I googled how to customise and all the advice suggests to unfollow brand but this isn’t option, all you can do is hide a single story. I hid them for a while thinking it may learn my behaviour and hide them all, but it didn’t. If they’re going to shove news I. Your face for using their app fine, but you should be able to choose what news to see. I think it’s rubbish, which is British for ridiculously bad. I’ll just use google within safari.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Google LLC
- 273.8 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2021 Google Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.