Give same-old a shake-up with our delicious recipes and precise ingredients, delivered to your door in a big red box.
1. Choose 2-4 delicious dishes from our menu of 50 exciting recipes (there’s a new menu every week!)
2. We’ll deliver your pre-measured ingredients any day you like - you don’t even need to be in to receive them.
3. Dish up impressive meals with all of the flavour and none of the fuss!
A Gousto box is packed with everything you need to totally reinvent dinnertime:
• Precisely measured ingredients (no food waste!)
• Quality produce from trusted suppliers
• 100% British meat, free range chicken, and sustainably sourced fish
• Vegetarian, dairy-free and plant-based options
• Lean in 15 range from the Body Coach
• Easy-to-follow recipe cards with step-by-step instructions
• Family-friendly dishes from £2.98 per portion
• From box to table in as little as 10 minutes
New to Gousto? Enter code GOAPP30N at checkout for a special discount.
Already a Gousto cook? Log in to use these handy app features.
• Scroll through delicious new dishes each week and pick your favourites.
• Swap your recipes right up until your box is packed (3 days before delivery).
• Follow the steps of each recipe in the app cookbook.
• Rate your recipes and leave reviews to tell us what you think.
• Add recipe nutritional information to the Health app.
• View all your past boxes and archived recipes.
• Change your delivery day, box size, and account information with a few taps.
• Pause your subscription and order one-off boxes on demand.
• Invite friends to Gousto to get £10 credit (and give them a big discount too).
By downloading and using this app, you confirm that you accept our T&Cs (www.gousto.co.uk/terms-and-conditions) and our privacy and cookies policy (www.gousto.co.uk/privacy-statement).
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Total Game Changer
Let me just say, I can never be bothered to write reviews, however, I feel I must right a review about my first Gusto box. I ordered it last Friday, 13th March, totally by coincidence, before this absolute madness of panic buying in supermarkets. My first box has been an absolute game changer. My box arrived when promised. I opened it immediately and didn’t know what to expect. The meat was well packed in a bag containing a biodegradable wool insulation and an ice pack containing only frozen water. The veg was in the box and the other ingredients, spices etc were in a cute little brown paper bag. Everything was good quality and very fresh.
The meals have been amazing. Very tasty and portion sizes were spot on! No waste. The recipe cards are idiot proof and also you can keep and replicate the recipes yourself. However another fantastic thing about Gusto is that they supply little packs of ingredients i.e 15ml of soy sauce. I’ve hundreds (ok, bit of an exaggeration) part used bottles in my fridge for recipe ingredients I’ve not used again.
We were starting to eat the same meals every week and anyone who does the household shopping knows the frustration of thinking of what to make for dinner. Gusto has rescued me from that. I haven’t had to think about it at all! Equally I haven’t had to join the mayhem at the supermarkets. Fabulous! My second box is on its way and just picked box 3. Thanks Gusto
Fantastic idea and great food!
Me and my family have been using Gousto since October last year and we absolutely love it! I cook the majority of the meals because they are so straight forward and it takes the pressure off my mum who used to cook nearly every night. The recipes are so easy to follow and they give you all the ingredients you need! I used to find cooking quite a chore, but I really look forward to going home after work and cooking for my family. Cannot fault the quality of the food, it’s amazing! They give you more than enough, and all the spices etc that you need to go with it. The diversity of the meals that I can now cook is great, and it’s so nice to be able to change up what we eat for dinner most nights. We get 3 meals a week from Gousto and it’s great! The way they package all of the food is great too, we’ve managed to recycle and find a use for any of the packaging that they send in the box. Also customer service are great and really helpful. Highly recommend Gousto!
Really great food that engages the whole family
Quite apart from the really excellent quality ingredients arriving with really well described recipes which we put together to make great meals, is the way cooking in this way has engaged the family. Bored, indifferent,teenagers normally enslaved by the small screen, are suddenly excited at being part of the whole meal thing. Over night they have become master chefs , and share the excitement of ordering, cooking and then enjoying food they normally would have shunned. Suddenly as parents we seemed to have re established lines of communication. But don’t forget the key thing about Gousto it is the superb meals they manage to produce every time. It beats, over salted with excess MSG ,takeaways hands down, and at a fraction of the cost.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SCA Investments Limited
- 79.1 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Gousto