GQ is the world's leading men's magazine, dedicated to bringing you the best in men's fashion, lifestyle and entertainment. Style, sport, health, humour, politics, music… GQ covers it all with intelligence and imagination.
Our AWARD-WINNING APP lets you to delve deeper into mind of GQ. Each issue, we open our pages to the most stylish men, the most beautiful women, and the most authoritative political figures in the world. We review the latest films, music, gadgets and cars, and give you all the fashion and grooming advice you need.
DOWNLOAD THE APP for FREE and enjoy:
- EXCLUSIVE video, audio & web links
- GLOSSY photography
- EXTRA bonus content
*** APP FEATURES ***
- Intuitive navigation makes it easy to browse
- Once downloaded, browse through the issue offline anytime
- Build your own Favourites and compile a list of articles across different issues
- Choose to purchase a single issue or subscribe and SAVE 33% on the retail price
- All published back issues are available to purchase
Buy a single issue for just £2.99
*** SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE 33%***
1-year subscription for £22.99 + Start with a 30-day FREE TRIAL!
Rolling-monthly subscription for £2.29 a month
Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same period length, unless you change your subscriptions preferences in your settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase, though no cancellation of the current subscription will be allowed during an active subscription period.
The British GQ app has been rebuilt from the ground up, with improved navigation and greater stability on all iOS devices
Now you can:
- Download issues in the background
- Save your favourite content for later reference
- Get up-to-date support and customer service information
Ratings and Reviews
How can you get it so wrong?
Simply awful app. No way to remain logged in so have to input full credentials with pretty much every use. Cannot reset password within the app itself. Issues take several years to download and will not download in the background; thereby forcing you to stare at the loading screen until your battery depletes or you die of boredom, whichever occurs sooner.
Is this really the best you can do, GQ?
First ever review on App Store. Why? To say how bad the new GQ app is compared to the old app. The old app was smart, navigable and most importantly, readable! The new app is just a clever print copy scan. Pages look dreadful. Text is All but unreadable, had to stretch and pull all over the place to read! Oh, and in the issue I just read, about a dozen pages had been devoted to an American in flight ad magazine selling gifts and gadgets for everything! Take out the regular self congratulatory nonsense, and the paid for editorial from estate agents posing as investment bankers (there’s an image to conjure with) and you end up with 340 pages of microscopic dross! Time for a radical new Ed it seems. You can be too long in the same job (note to Ed).
Back to being good
I have updated my rating from 1 to 4 stars as the app is now back to a more iPad friendly version - single page ads, scrollable content. I’m happy to say that the experience is back to what it was before.
- The Conde Nast Publications Limited
- 17.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © The Condé Nast Publications Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- GQ July 2011 £4.99
- GQ September 2011 £4.99
- GQ October 2011 £4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.