Grafio turns 10. It's been around for a decade already - polished, efficient and with more features than ever before.
Grafio is not a tool for professionals only. Its smooth learning curve allows everyone to convey their ideas visually and with ease. Hundreds of thousands use Grafio worldwide, due to its simplicity and affordability.
There are no ongoing subscription costs or upgrade charges. Once you purchase it, you have access to an ongoing number of libraries (shapes and symbols) and a multitude of new features with every update.
Since Grafio was released 10 years ago, there have been 3 major upgrades, including dozens of new object libraries and a fresh new look to the layout.
To begin, simply draw a rectangle, circle or an ellipse and see what makes drawing with Grafio so easy and fun. Grafio can recognize and replace any of the shapes mentioned with a perfectly looking one for your diagram or schematic, ready to be used over and over.
Drag and drop objects on the canvas for more complex diagrams. Make connections, add text labels and images.
The shapes you draw are automatically closed and straightened, all basic shapes are instantly recognized. The lines you draw between shapes are automatically turned into connections thanks to our shape recognition magic.
Some diagrams require more advanced objects. Grafio provides thousands of shapes that you can easily drag in from the library. In addition, you can embed images from your Camera Roll into shapes and connect them to your other shapes.
Recording audio notes to your shapes can be a way for you to collect your thoughts and include them in the finishing product, or as a reference.
- Video tutorials on Grafio can be found on YouTube:
+++ FEATURE SET +++
• Shape recognition - recognizes hand drawn basic shapes
• Drag & drop shapes from many libraries
• Insert, embed, or paste images
• Precise drawing with Apple Pencil
• Build diagrams and graphs through connections
• Label shapes and connections
• Select, move, rotate and scale everything (even scribbles)
• Change size, color, opacity and other properties of your shapes
• Have a favorite font? Import your font from popular websites
• 10 Different connection types with adjustable radius
• Precision toolbar for nudging, rotation and resizing
• Flip, align and distribute shapes with a single tap
• AirPlay and video output for presentations
• Export to PDF, PNG or JPG
• Record audio notes with each object
• Export videos with how your design reaches the final product
• iCloud and Files integration
+++ THE POSSIBILITIES +++
• Make Designs
• Take Visual Notes
• Vector Sketches
• Flowcharts and network diagrams
• Any diagram type that has a name: ArchiMate, Audit, Block, Cabling, Data Flow, Electrical, Gantt, P&ID, Sankey, SDL, TQM, UML, Use Case, Venn, Wireframe, Workflow, etc.
• Industrial Processes
• Organizational Charts
• Basic Charts and Graphs
• Mind Mapping (Brainstorming Diagram)
• Web Site Maps
• Road Plans
• Military operational and tactical plans
and many more...
+++ STENCILS +++
• Amazon Web Services (AWS)
• AV Connectors
• Azure Services
• Balloons & callouts
• Basic Flowchart
• Basic 2D & 3D Shapes
• Electrical symbols
• Gantt Chart
• Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
• Hazard & GHS symbols
• JoyPixels (formerly EmojiOne)
• NATO Joint Military Symbology (APP-6)
• Piping & Instrumentation
• Pneumatic & Hydraulic
• Sankey Diagrams
• UML Diagram
• US Road Signs
• Vintage shapes
• FULL ACCESS - Get all libraries at a discount
• Audit Diagram
• Concept Map
• Cross-Functional Flowchart
• Data Flow Diagram
• ESL "Energese"
• Event-driven process chain (EPC)
• iOS UI Kit
• Marketing Diagrams
• Maps & Flags
• Network Diagram
• SDL Diagram
• TQM Diagram
• UX Flowchart cards (sitemap)
• Venn Diagrams
• Workflow Diagram
- Fixed few typos.
- Fixed issue preventing proper color visualisation in the settings panels for stroke, fill and text color panels.
- Fixed issue allowing shapes to be inserted into the canvas when you drop them onto the Stencils panel.
- Changed how currently opened stencils library state is saved in effort to prevent crash occurring on some devices.
- Changed some In-App Purchase buttons that weren't properly complying to currently selected device theme.
- Smaller app size.
If you have problems or suggestions, please contact us at email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Best app like this I’ve found, almost there
Does the job on the whole very well. Only annoying thing is the arrows never really work, or very sporadically, the shape recognition is about 90% consistent (pretty good and very quick to correct) and sometime when you want to move things it just doesn’t happen. That said it is quite impressive and by far the best flow chart app I’ve found.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the detailed review! If you need help with the connections, please drop us a line to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be more than happy to assist.
Shape recognition doesn’t work well
I purchased this app to see if I could use it to replace TikZ and speed up my workflow using shape recognition. However, in my (admittedly rather short) experience, it simply does not. The shape recognition likes to give you very strange results if you attempt to draw things quickly and roughly. I think this would be acceptable if the results were close to what you actually drew, which strangely is often not the case - I’ve had drawings where bits get ignored or where points in a triangle get moved for seemingly no reason. This would all be acceptable, as I’m willing to put in the time to draw nicer shapes, but for some reason grid snapping just doesn’t work, at least for drawing. This is incredibly frustrating as I feel like this should be relatively simple to implement and it would save me from having to manually resize every shape I draw.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the in-depth description of your needs. A new shape recognition engine will be provided in a future free upgrade as well as the ability to snap to grid more things than now.
Very ambitious but needs to be tidied and bugs to be fixed
This is an ambitious tool. However it has not matured well. Problems of over a year ago still get in the way of productivity. It frequently looses handles to edit previously drawn shapes so closing and opening the document is the only sensible recourse. The user interface looses synch with itself and can become time wasting.
With perseverance it can be used produce good diagrams but the bugs are now tiresome. I have downrated my pervious review by one star.
It promises much but sometimes it can be tricky completing some desired edits to shapes and lines. I have learned that this is in part user-error (not thinking clearly enough about what is going on) and sometimes minor functional inconsistencies. I have nevertheless been able to produce impressive diagrams to include in lectures and papers. I have tried other tools but return to this one. This is an updated review. Previously I had been frustrated by file losses and awkward editing. The developer responded promptly in regard to the file loss issue and it would appear to be in hand. I have raised my rating by one star. I look forward, soon, to adding another when I experience no mysteries while using the product.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for updating your review accordingly! We have rolled out Grafio 4.2.9 which is supposed to eradicate all document saving-related issues. Please get in touch if you still experience "mysteries": email@example.com
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ten Touch Ltd.
- 241.2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, German, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Ten Touch Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Full Library Access £4.99
- AWS £0.00
- Azure Services £0.00
- Hazard Symbols £0.00
- Memes £0.00
- Network Diagram £0.89
- Workflow Diagram £0.89
- Wireframe £0.89
- Maps & Flags £0.89
- iOS7 UI Kit £0.89