GrainProc is a real-time granular synthesizer with which you can create new sounds and musical textures by affecting your voice, your instrument, or any input from AudioBus. 2 grain engines run in parallel, allowing you to layer two sounds and create rich textures, even as a solo performer!
• 2 Granular synthesizers running in parallel
• Waveform representation of the sound allowing you to touch where you want the sound source to be
• Sliders to control dry volume, wet volume, feedback level, and grain density
• Visual level monitors of the dry, wet and feedback levels
• Simple enough to be used with your feet! We discourage using your device with your feet, though it has been used that way for public performances!
• bugfixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Up to now, just opened it and find that it is nothing more than a noisy piece of C..P...!
Now with instructions!
When I bought this, there were no instructions or documentation of any kind — now in recent versions, there are, which is a considerable improvement. The sound quality is also improved over what it was.
Cool app, looking forward to new features
Hey, thanks for this app, can be useful for granular experiments especially with audiobus. Two features I'd love to have are stereo support (especially for Mics such as the rode ixy) and also the ability to change the pitch of the grains would be great!!
Thanks, great app and freeee :)
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.