Graphic is a full-featured graphic design and illustration application for iPad. True desktop-class editing and illustration tools on the go.
"...the iOS’ answer to Adobe Illustrator" - Padgadget
"Finally, Professional Vector Editing Comes to the iPad; 9/10" - AppStorm.net
"Numerous options; easy to use" - Macworld
Graphic has all of the tools you need to create everything from detailed technical illustrations to beautiful works of art. Create complex designs quickly and easily, even on the go.
Easily share designs with the Mac and iPhone versions of Graphic using iCloud or Dropbox.
- Photoshop PSD import/export
- PDF and SVG import/export
- Layer FX - shadows, glows, multiple strokes and fills, etc.
- Multi-color linear, radial, and angle gradients
- Shape libraries
- Dimension labels with precision settings
- Boolean path combinations
- Canvas scale, Rulers, and units (mm, cm, inches)
- Pen tool multi-point selection and editing
- Smart alignment guides and point snapping
- Magnifier Loupe
- Dropbox Integration
Layers, Text, Images, Object Groups, Multi-color Gradients, RGB / HSB / Hex color pickers, Brushes, Bezier Pen Tool, customizable Canvas Styles, Grid and Smart Guide Snapping, Image Masking, vector-based PDF and SVG file import/export, and much more!
- Brush and Pencil tools for fluid drawing and sketching
- Essential set of shape tools
- Multiple Layers allowing you to create complex designs
- Powerful Pen tool for creating custom shapes
- Color picker wheel / RGB and HSB sliders / Hex colors
- Magnifier Loupe
- Eraser Tool
- Unlimited Layers
- Linear, radial, and angle multi-color gradients
- Multi-style text support, TrueType (.ttf) font import
- Text gradients and text path clipping
- Convert Text to Paths, Place Text on Path
- Apply shadows and effects to shapes, text, and images
- Rotate, scale, and shear transform tools
- Snap to Grid, Smart Alignment Guides, and Point Snapping
- Line dash and arrow styles
- Image fill masking and cropping
- Canvas Styles
EXPORT / SHARE
- Export drawings as vector-based PDF and SVG files
- Export layered Photoshop PSD files
- Export transparent PNG or JPEG images
- Save and Import from Dropbox
- Sync designs using iCloud
- Save designs to your Photos Library
- Send designs via email
- Send designs directly to other iPad application
- Copy and paste to and from other iPad applications
- AirPrint document printing
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
A Craftsman's view
I have used 'Professional draw' 'Corel draw' and 'Quick Cad' in the past and find that 'Graphic' can be used to replicate most of the features of these old programmes. I still find the drop down menues annoying but with the will to cheat your way through these problems
complex engineering drawings and graphic design work is possible on an ipad. I would like to be able to use a stylus so might have to buy an ipad pro. Please 'autodesk' keep developing this excellent application.
Latest version (2018)has changed all my drawing dimensions from millimetres to centimetres! Who would find that useful?
I can’t find any way of changing them back.
All engineering and architectural drawings that I know of are in millimetres. Please sort this out!
Well designed UI and extremely good App support
I've been using this App now for about 4 years, and throughout that time it has provided me with good set of features balanced with a nice UI. With the 3.5 update the app gets a shiny new coat of paint, which has improved things on all fronts. Not only is the app more responsive, it is also very quick at redrawing.
I've always been able to produce very good artwork, without the complexity of something like Illustrator, plus if there is a problem, the support team have been on hand to provide quick work-arounds or admit the bugs (usually within 48 hours) and fix them in the next point release.
In conclusion, this is a good app with a huge heart that also allow you to create fantastic artwork. With good app support and a bright future, what's not to like.
Well worth the money.
Love this app...
This has got to be the most comprehensive vector app available for the iPad. It’s super easy to use, is brilliantly precise, and offers a whole host of tools you’d expect from something running on a desktop. Using this together with my Apple Pencil, I’ve been able to create stuff that I even amaze myself with. Must-have for illustrators.
Minor suggestion: a tool that allows you to cut one path at its intersection with another?
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.