* Log your workouts, track your progress, improve your form, hit PRs
* Lift with your friends, motivate each other and share tips
* Compete on any exercise, with your friends and the entire community
Gravitus is the app for lifters. Track your workouts easily and efficiently with a UI designed to minimize tapping and maximize lifting. Add friends so you have lifting buddies to motivate you whether they’re in the same city or across the country. Compete with your friends on the leaderboards on any exercise, from who can do the most crunches to who has the strongest squat or the heaviest bench press. For those of us who enjoy hitting the gym, Gravitus makes it even better!
Whether you're a bodybuilder, powerlifter, or you just enjoy weightlifting, Gravitus is packed with features to help you get fit and stay strong:
* Blazingly fast, beautiful and simple to use
* Log a new workout or repeat a previous one, we'll help you remember what you lifted last time
* On a routine? Plan workouts ahead of time with our workout templates feature
* Setup your training maxes and automatically compute weight goals based on a percentage of your training max
* Interact with your friends and other lifters, fist bump them for a good workout and leave comments for extra motivation
* Monitor your progress with beautiful, interactive charts
* Save time loading the barbell with our built in plate calculator
* Discover new exercise and master your form with exercise videos and tips
* Every exercise has a leaderboard, see how you measure up against your friends and the Gravitus community
* Built in one rep max calculations let you compare your strength potential across workout styles
* Can't find an exercise you're looking for? Add it to our database within the app.
* No more backups. Whether you share your workouts with others or keep them private, your data is safe with us.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
HealthKit usage: When enabled by the user, Gravitus charts HealthKit data in the app and allows the user to optionally record bodyweight values back to HealthKit.
Gravitus now sports a new, light color scheme! Toggle between this and the original dark theme under More in the side menu.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Really strong free app
Better than any other app I’ve tried. The only downside is you have to flick back to your previous workout to see what you did last time. Would be great to have that feature here (assuming it isn’t already part of the premium product).
Better than a notebook
Really simple way too keep track of my work outs. Less to bring to the gym that a book and a pen only issue is I can get distracted by people messaging me mid workout 😂 but everything has pros and cons
Jason - great for coaching and myself
This is a brilliant app for tracking workouts, I love the fact I can see Clarence Kennedy and other Lifters workouts as well which is inspiring.
On the Facebook page the guys at Gravitus always comment back :)
- Gravitus, Inc.
- 71 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2015 Gravitus, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Average to Savage 2.0 £19.99
- Strength & Fatloss £74.99
- 10 Week Weightlifting £28.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.