Green Screen by Do Ink makes it easy to create videos, images, and GIFs by combining visual elements such as photos, videos, text, drawings, animations, and the live camera. The #1 green screen app for education, it is used in classrooms and by individual creators around the world.
Green Screen by Do Ink goes beyond what traditional green screen and video editor apps can do. It lets you combine multiple image sources by selecting just the parts of each one that you want. It provides a rich set of tools, including chroma key (for the green screen effect), crop, mask brushes, magic wand, and even automatic person detection. You can customize your projects by adding text, original drawings and animations, and artwork from the Do Ink Prop Library. The app is easy for young students to start using quickly, but it packs plenty of features for power users too!
• Use the live video camera, or import prerecorded videos, photos, text, and custom artwork
• Add drawings and animations with the built-in drawing editor
• Import artwork from the Do Ink Prop Library
• Combine elements on up to 3 layers – great for "app-smashing"
• Move, scale, and rotate elements
• Chroma, crop, and mask tools to remove unwanted areas
• Automatic person masking removes the background from images and videos, with no green screen required (iOS 15 or greater)
• Record videos in high definition (up to 4K) or standard definition formats
• Capture still photos and save them to the camera roll
• Create and export GIFs
• Save videos and images to your Photo Library, or to iCloud, Google Drive, or Dropbox
• Export Green Screen project files for archiving or for sharing with others
• Built-in tutorials
PERFECT FOR THE CLASSROOM
Green Screen by Do Ink is a cross-curriculum tool with virtually unlimited uses and was created with input from teachers. Used in classrooms around the world, it is one of the most popular and highly recommended apps for education.
• 2019 Winner of the Best Apps for Teaching and Learning by the AASL (American Association of School Librarians)
• Featured in "Best New Apps in Education" in iTunes
“Green Screen by Do Ink is an easy-to-use iOS app…” – New York Times
“[An] app that can transform learning…” – TeacherCast Educational Network
“[A] versatile, easy-to-use movie maker yields great results” – Common Sense Education
"Green Screen makes learning fun…" – Teachers With Apps
ABOUT DO INK
Created by the team who also created the Animation and Drawing by Do Ink app for the iPad, featured in “App Store Essentials: Painting and Drawing” and recipient of the Editor's Choice Award from Children's Technology Review.
Connect with us on Twitter twitter.com/DoInkTweets and Instagram https://www.instagram.com/doinkapps
Please send any suggestions, feedback or questions to email@example.com.
This release fixes a couple of bugs and contains various improvements under the hood. And, in case you missed it:
• If desired, the Prop Library can now be hidden (by disabling it in the Settings app).
• Images can be pasted from the clipboard directly onto your project's timeline.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app but needs more image sources
This app is brilliant at cutting out green screen easily. But you can only layer up 3 image sources at a time. This is rather annoying if you are wanting to add more than 3 layers. It would be amazing to be able to add more layers (even as an in-app purchase) if this was made available then I’d rate this 5 stars. As it is, it’s slightly limited so only 3 stars for now. Please add more layers in the next update!!!
I have been using this app for about a year now for my videos, and for a mobile app it works like a gem. Not only is it good for greenscreen, but it can be used to edit photos using erasing tools and such. Only problems I have with this, is that it needs more features like screen tracking and extra layers. Also, if i add too much frames to a video the app can’t handle it and crashes. But all in all, a great app, definitely worth your time if you are a beginner.
It’s very simple and straight forward, but if you want a good result, make sure that it’s not dark in the room when using the app and filming yourself in front of a green screen, I would recommend using this app during the day time, so that way, it’s not so dark in the room when you use the app, plus your green screen if you have one
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- DK Pictures, Inc.
- 58.9 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 DK Pictures, Inc.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.