Get growing whatever your skill level
• Tools to help you choose vegetables and fruit for your garden based on your level of expertise, and your available space and time
• Access to expert RHS advice about your chosen fruit, vegetables and herbs, with detailed growing, sowing and harvesting instructions. Plus varieties that we recommend
Easily keep on top of garden tasks
• Care calendar function with alerts to remind you what to do and when based on your chosen fruit/veg in ‘My Garden’
• Advice on tackling common problems you might encounter, with photos to help identify them, including pests and diseases
• Record notes for each of your plants
A wealth of inspiration for your garden
• Content covering over 100 popular fruit, veg and herbs from apples to aubergines, thyme to tomatoes
• Improved links to the RHS online shop, to buy quality RHS plants, seeds and equipment
Why have we created this app, and why is it free?
The RHS is the world’s largest gardening charity, committed to bring the joy of gardening to millions of people and inspiring the next generation of gardeners. We are entirely funded by our members, visitors and supporters.
Our vision is to enrich everyone’s life through plants, and make the UK a greener, healthier, happier and more beautiful place. We believe everyone in every village, town and city should benefit from growing plants to enhance lives, build stronger communities and create better places to live.
Please note: The app is compatible with iPhone 5 handsets/ iOS10 and above but is optimised for iPhone X and iOS11.
Our latest release brings an additional feature to help users choose plants, and fixes known issues.
Ratings and Reviews
Great App for vegetables
Great app for vegetables. Would be great if they would allow you to only see tasks outstanding each month rather than all tasks and determining whether ticked or not. Also would be great if you could set a repeat function eg for repeat sowing on lettuce or peas for 2 week etc. But really good start and best one I have found. Be great if it is extended (or a separate app) to include flowers shrubs etc.
Best app for vegetables and fruit
Clear concise advice with monthly actions for each item. The best gardening app I have found.
Excellent app for fruit & vegetables. Would be great to include other plants like shrubs / flowers trees etc
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.