Support : Record live tv
Support : CHROMECAST
Support : XTREAM-CODES API
Support : Web interface playlist management
- Web interface includes adding and exporting playlists, favorites, etc.
Support : EPG TIMELINE
Support : AIRPLAY full screen EXTERNAL DISPLAY
- Airplay support subtitle
Support : Parental control
Support : Automatic live stream re-connection
Support : Dynamic language switching
Support : Multiple theme
GSE SMART IPTV is a complete user defined Advanced IPTV solutions for live and non-live TV/stream.
With built-in powerful player that supports most formats including RTMP all options. Faster intelligence M3U playlist parser
Support M3U playlist formats , JSON formats , Database playlist formats etc.
If you ever want to play M3U , JSON live streams , if you need player supporting these live(non- live) streams, this IPTV is a solution for these requirements.
We have provided sample M3U , JSON etc. and ready to start. We recommend to read full instructions on menu tab.
- Built-in powerful player, No need to look for third party player to support these formats
- Support : Local M3U Playlists (user can upload via FTP and HTTP)
- Support : Remote Playlists (User can add their http remote playlists)
- Support : Secure Playlist (No need to type full url , just register http url with username , please note no need to provide user email)
- Support : Playlist Manager (User can add their local playlists to database , then edit , add , delete ... )
- Support : Export database playlist to M3U format (export file can be found on and download via FTP , can be use even as M3U beautifier)
- Support : EPG in XMLTV format (xml , zip , gz formats allowed)
EPG xmltv formats can be import from local or also support remote epg source.
Remote epg source can be updated regularly.
- Support : Playlist can be upload via FTP or HTTP web interface
- Faster and better intelligence M3U parser
- Advanced built in player features:
Our player supports almost all popular formats including RTMP with all options including tokens.
No need to define separate options, just pass whole rtmp url with options , our application will handle the rest.
- Subtitle support in .srt formats, can be upload via FTP or HTTP
1. GSE PLAYLIST MANAGER
-Best way to manage your playlists on IOS platform
2. Favourite playlist
- User can now add favourite channels from local, remote, database etc.
- Favourite playlist can be export to M3U, import back to database
3. Download Remote playlist to Local
- User can now directly download http remote playlist to local playlist
4. Remote playlist can be add to database straight away
5. View playlist contents
- User can now view what is inside the M3U/JSON playlist content for LOCAL/REMOTE
- Good for the beginner to see how M3U/JSON playlist works
6. Dynamic Language support features
- Language set to default language, however users can switch between 31 languages without changing device language setting
- Supported language
Arabic , Czech , Danish , German , Greek , English , Spanish , Finnish , French , Hebrew , Hungarian , Indonesian , Italian , Japanese , Korean , Malay , Dutch , Portuguese , Romanian , Russian , Swedish , Thai , Turkish , Chinese (Simplified) , Chinese (Traditional) , Catalan , Norwegian , Polish , Slovak , Ukrainian , Vietnamese
Please report any bugs if you found one or features request to email@example.com
- GSE SMART IPTV PRO does not supply or include any media or content except some sample dummy link with Sintel
“Sintel” is licensed as Creative Commons Attribution 3.0.
© copyright Blender Foundation | durian.blender.org
- Users must provide their own content
- GSE SMART IPTV PRO has no affiliation with any third-part provider what so ever.
- We do not endorse the streaming of copyright protected material without permission of the copyright holder.
V4.1 optimize for lastest iOS
Ratings and Reviews
Please fix TV series 24
Some parts of the app work fantastic pretty much all the time, like the live channels. However since it went down and came back up some pre recorded stuff still shows that it’s under maintenance. For example the tv series 24 was working perfectly fine then went down and it’s been that way for well over a month. Please get this fixed. Other than that a great service! :)
Pretty basic but it works, not often updated now.
The epg is bad. No setting to auto update when selecting a remote source and with changing playlists this means it’s never in sync. Aside from that auto update of EPG doesn’t work anyway. If it does work there’s no real guide from which you can launch channels. it’s just a column of what’s on even if it’s 2 mins to program change you have to leave the selectable channel lists and go look at the guide, which won’t let you tap into a channel A very weird design choice.
It’s entirely possible I’m missing something here but the fact this is a IPTV app and after configuration (properly) I cannot find a way to see a real program guide or get program guides to update ...well I use a lot of apps without any instruction that are way more complicated than IPTV and I’ve been working in tech for 29 years ..
The playback is good but almost every other thing about this app needs work.
Best IPTV I’ve used so far.
Got this App to check out IPTV On my iPad and have been very impressed with it. I have tried three different IPTV services and they have all performed well.
One provides over 6000 channels with a well detailed EPG. not just a UK EPG as a number of them do.
I feel that there is no such thing as a free lunch and Good Apps and services are worth paying for in order they continue to develop, and you need to understand that there is no connection between the IPTV Application and the service providers. I have now also installed the App on my iPhone I have tested others that are also good but currently this one has my top rating.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- GSE TECHNOLOGY LTD
- 104.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 10.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2018 GSETECH
- In-App Purchases
- GSE SMART IPTV £3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.