A SINGLE PURCHASE COVERS ALL YOUR IPHONE AND IPAD DEVICES.
Sync your tasks with Google and across your Mac, iPhone & iPad devices.
Never liked your tasks app? You’ll love this one :)
● Sync your tasks with Google Tasks.
● Sync tasks between your iPhone & iPad devices.
● View your tasks and calendar events in one place.
● Keep your tasks organized with subtasks.
● Location based reminders such as when you leave your office.
● Set repeating tasks such as “Pay bills” every month.
● Universal app, designed both for iPhone and iPad.
● Naturally integrating into Google Calendar.
● No permanent internet connection required. The app will sync updated tasks as soon as an internet connection is available.
● Your tasks are backed up.
● Manage your tasks conveniently on your home/office PC, and have them synced to your iPhone/iPad and vice versa.
● Share tasks with your colleagues.
Check out this video at:
Fixed bugs and improved performance.
Ratings and Reviews
Sync to Google Tasks weaknesses
I generally use gTasks Pro on my iPad Mini 4 and find it very useful.
I recently installed the app on my iPhone SE but found that not all tasks or sub tasks were listed after I synced to Google tasks in my account. Whether they are yet to appear is not fully checked.
Furthermore, the filter for Overdue tasks visible in my iPad Mini is simply not shown on my iPhone.
Sync to Google tasks did not remove the example tasks lists that appear after a fresh app install. That’s just annoying.
The sort order of tasks lists was not synced.
The Colors assigned to each Task list are not synced.
The ordinary lists that are not tasks lists do not have this attribute synced. No counts are greyed out on the iPhone tasks lists. Thus the summary counts for the existing filters do not match on the iPhone after sync.
When the connection fails to the Google server due to network problems, there is no warning message unless you go and look for one.
It’s still a good app but these idiosyncrasies are a serious weakness for the interoperability.
Great App - makes using Google tasks much easier. Would be even better if it had a backup option! Google offer an Archiving facility but you can't restore the Archive if you lose your data. Presuming this App holds the data locally on your iPad/iPhone a backup option would be fantastic.
Well worth using.
Doesn't sync properly, zero product support
Although at first glance the interface is simple and intuitive, this app has a major issue in that the sync doesn't work between Mac and mobile devices. I work all day on my Mac updating tasks as completed, or changing dates on tasks which are moved out. When I later open the app on my iPhone, the sync wipes out all my changes during the day and reverts my Mac back to the old version from the iPhone. It has no concept of which changes are most recent. After three attempts to contact support (all ignored) I have to say avoid this app at all costs.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- JulyApps Ltd
- 24.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Yaniv Katan
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.