Discover past trends, celebrate now, and take control of your future with the most personalizable guided journal app
-Record anything in one place, reflect on your life, form habits, reduce stress, sleep better, feel calmer, and happier through guided journaling
-Over 50 ready-to-use mindful journals or create your own custom guided journals to keep consistent journals with text, number, currency, and time fields
-Easily create and manage tags for regularly used things such as moods, feelings, activities, and people
-Quantity, summary, and time-based goals and reminders to help you to form habits and to be more consistent
-More than 60 charts to analyze mood, goals, tracked time, expenses, locations, tags, template answers, and more
-Slide along all your previously geotagged entries on the map
-Grid view to quickly compare all your answers between different days, weeks, months, and years
-On-device encryption and secure backup and sync between your devices with your own encryption key and dropbox account
-Look back at your entries with throwbacks
-Images on the calendar and map
-Export in PDF, JSON, TXT, KML, CSV
Fixed Dropbox Re-authentication Issue
Ratings and Reviews
Absolutely amazing. Highly recommend
I have been looking for an app like this for a very long time. There’s many apps out there but this one is different, I don’t normally give reviews but when an app is actually useful I will. I’m a student and honestly I can say this has helped me so much.
Pros: All the functions on the app are practical actually very useful. I can log my food for the day, can track my workouts, can track my mood as well and keep it as a diary which has seriously helped me with my mental health it’s been a life saver during the lockdown. Seriously I can’t sum up the pros.
Cons: There aren't any major con so far, maybe include some widgets or a Siri shortcut
Insightful questions— best guided journal
The app provides a series of insightful questions for any occasion, for example at the end of the day or when feeling lonely.
It’s perfect for guided journaling. I was looking for a guided journal app but most of them have vague questions, but this app has actionable and concise reflections. The creator is also cool enough to respond to WhatsApp messages from the app.
Close to buying full version!
I love this apps visualisation of the data you enter it, but I have some questions:
1. What is the utility of exporting your entries as JSON/KLM?
2. Is it possible to generate PDF documents from entries & data?
3. Does purchasing DoEntry Pro on iPad unlock DoEntry Pro for iPhone & Apple Watch?
Basically, I really love the app, but what’s holding me back from purchasing the Pro version is a lack of exporting options.
If I knew that I could export my text entries and the visual data representations into documents which I could access/view from any device, I would purchase this app without hesitation.
Developer Response ,
1. JSON and KML are a machine readable format, so if you wanted to do some advance visulatization you could use this, also if you decide to move away from DoEntry this includes all your entries, tags, answers, weather, and location.
2. We are adding PDF export in the near future, so keep tuned
3. Yes, if you purchase pro and enable sync you can use it with unlimited devices on Android, iOS, and Web. Although we don't have plans to release an Apple Watch version as of yet.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Dominik Gyecsek
- 54.4 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Dominik Gyecsek
- In-App Purchases
- DoEntry Monthly Plan £1.49
- Doentry Pro Lifetime £39.99