• Learn To Play Your Favorite Riffs on the Electric Guitar
• 1000+ Songs to learn from different eras and genres.
• Highly configurable guitar with clean / distortion effects.
• Resizable fretboard suitable for all devices and tablets.
• High simulator quality and is quick and responsive.
• No advertisements and all content.
***** Riffs *****
Songs cover all genres: Rock, Indie, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Naughties, Modern, Latin, Classical, Film Themes, TV Themes, Pop, Traditional. Well known riffs such as ACDC, Alice Cooper, Arctic Monkeys, Beatles, Cream, Deep Purple, etc:
***** Other Features *****
• Professionally recorded digitised Fender Stratocaster sounds for each separate note or go acoustic or plug in the distortion!
• Support for Left Handers
• Focus on sections of the song to master those licks.
• Adjust the speed and volume of the riff for playing along.
• Highlight notes on/off to play by ear.
• Standard note tab naming convention.
Added the riff Chevelle - Face to the Floor and more.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very nice app
As a beginner this is a easy to follow app for the melodies of a host if popular tunes. Much easier to follow and learn the notes than trying to copy guitarists on other apps. Thumbs up!
Good for beginners
I'm only just beginning guitar and I think this app is definitely worth the small payment. I can now play a few reasonable sounding riffs, and the app is very good for teaching the fingers to move quicker. I would really like a version of 'ELO's Mr Blue Sky' and also 'Fleetwood Macs, Albatross'. So to sum up I'm quite happy I paid for full version of the app. I have definitely learned more and advanced by using it.
IDE really like to see some stuff by the shadows . (move it or apache) this is with out a doubt a great app simple to use and great fun
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.