HabitBull helps you organize your life!
Easily keep track of all your habits, routines and repeated to-dos!
» Smash Through Your Goals!
HabitBull is a powerful companion which helps you keep track of your day to day habits and routines
» Fully Customizable
Measure and track anything and everything. Get notified whenever you need to do something important.
» Cut Bad Habits From Your Life
Simply start tracking bad habits like nail biting, smoking or drinking too much. Once you see the patterns, it's easier to break them. HabitBull keeps you accountable.
» Add Some Positive Habits
Want to go for a nice walk every day? Or maybe give 3 hugs every Saturday and Sunday? Join us!
» Who is it for?
Whether you want to read some more, stop smoking, start working out or even just track how many hours you wasted on Facebook, this app lets you do it!
» HabitBull only speaks English at the moment!
• Track multiple habits, repeated to do's or goals, each in its own calendar
• Streak counter and percentage successful for each habit
• Yes/No or Number goals
• Very flexible goals like: number of times per day/week/month, only on certain days of the week etc. For example: 30 push ups every Mon-Fri, go to the gym 2 times per week, or even every 2 days
• Inspiring quotes per category - including actual quotes from people doing it (meditation, reading, stop drinking alcohol, stop smoking cigarettes, stop procrastination etc)
• Graphs with success percentage / streak, entered values etc
• Powerful reminders - multiple times per day, sound and vibrate optional
• Multi-device syncing
• Cloud backup
• Discussion Forums
• Pin Lock
» How it works:
1. Set up a habit
2. Tell HabitBull how you went for a day
3. Watch your daily streak increase
Habits are no more than routines which you perform subconsciously. To build one - train yourself. To break one, find another one which is similar, yet different and nicer, and repeat it until it sticks.
To assist you with this HabitBull lets you set reminders for each habit and displays them on days when you need to be successful. This is especially useful if you have a to do list with repeating tasks or if you want to be reminded to do the same thing every day. It can also be used as a calendar planning tool or checklist, but also as a very effective repeating reminder (e.g. to drink water every 2 hours).
HabitBull does feel a little like a game in which you compete with yourself. The task is to get a long streak for the habit you are working on by covering your goals. The longer the better. It takes a couple of months to fully build a new routine, so don't give up - it takes time and if you are consistent it will work; even if it takes a few attempts.
• 1 Year of premium access, first Week is completely free
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Ratings and Reviews
Finally a Good Habit Tracking App!
This is a brilliant app, particularly as I set goals each year which need to be monitored (e.g. complete X of something).
Two things though:
- The app is VERY slow to load sometimes and makes my phone lock up
- For tasks which have a fixed number of actions, I.e. Read 20 Books in a Year, it would be nice to have a progress percentage through the year. When I click the date to say I finished a book, then I can see its 5% complete.
DEFINITELY worth it!
I’ve gone through a lot of habit apps over the past month, all of which ended up asking me to sign up to a subscription which I wasn’t happy to do! But then a friend told me about HabitBull. He said I could try it for free to see what it’s like and if I enjoy it I only have to pay a ONE-OFF payment of £4.99. I’ve been using the app for nearly two weeks now (bought premium 3 days in) and it’s really motivating, especially when you have a high day streak as if you don’t do one of your habits then that habit streak goes back down to zero! Luckily I’ve only had that happen on one of my habits, the other 8 I’ve got 100% success rate so far!! And it doesn’t have to be daily habits either e.g. you could put in that you have to change you bedding at least once a week. Definitely would recommend it!
Was v good but stopped working. Expensive subscription for simple app
I really liked this app. The only habit app that enabled habit tracking in the exact formats I need. And the sounds it makes when you succeed in following your habit are particularly pleasing. I also like the reminders. However , several times it suddenly stopped working and I needed to update to fix the bug . It then completely stopped working and wouldn’t update. Had to delete the app and reinstall. Luckily I had exported my data (handy feature built in). Not sure if I can get it working again and still have several months on the 12 month sub I had to buy. £17 pa is a lot for an app where there are other similar free products. Though I was willing to pay when it worked. Now feel let down.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- AppForge Inc.
- 83.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2020 AppforgeGames
- In-App Purchases
- Premium £4.49
- 1 year subscription £17.49