Dive into cyber space to develop and secure your own virtual 3D network and hack various targets around the world.
The darknet has never been so accessible! With this high-end cyber combat visual interface you can research programs, build your hacker reputation, loot or fight for your country in the First World Cyberwar.
* Hack networks of other players worldwide
* Develop and upgrade your hacking tools
* Build and refine your 3D network architecture
* Use various programs and hacking strategies
* Chose a brute force or a stealth approach for your intrusions
* Experience security, activist or terrorist missions
* Support your country in the war
* SimLink sharing - let your friends (and enemies) attempt a simulation on your network
* Replay sharing - publicly brag about your successes or cry about your defeats
* UI - Improved screen notches and cutouts support
* Option to disconnect an account and start a new one
* Option to rename an account more than once
Ratings and Reviews
Great game, queue upgrades?
This game is great, although I think you should be able to test your own network yourself, to see how you defend against certain attacks, this would involve a mode of unlimited programs to test how resistant your network is. I think the feature of being able to queue upgrades should be implemented, so if you are upgrading something overnight and if finishes about 4 hours before you wake up that time can be automatically pushed into another upgrade? Just a thought, love the game though!
It’s a great game and I’m addicted think it’s cool to be able to queue up upgrades for when you are sleeping and maybe add alliances where you can team with people and maybe have one big network you all have to play roles in. Depending on your level depends on what you can add to your network and maybe add more nodes? Like a level 15 core starts giving 5 nodes and so on. It’s a good game and I have recommended it to everyone i know. Keep up the good work and can’t wait for a new update
I would recommend this game to anyone who is interested in role play and they like technology. I have played this when other people have probably gotten every thing there is to get. The only thing that isn’t really good is the frequency of the updates for the game. But other than that this is a great game.
Edit: since the update I can’t use Hackers while using data so I have to use wifi broadband to play which isn’t a big problem but it would be for people who don’t have broadband and rely on data for connection to the digital world and online games.
Developer Response ,
Hey tgis, thanks for the follow up - we'll take a closer look at this. :)
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Trickster Arts s.r.o.
- 273.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, Czech, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Trickster Arts
- In-App Purchases
- Lost Credit Card £4.99
- Rich Man's Wallet £9.99
- Secret Stash £19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.