HackSpace magazine is the biggest and best monthly magazine for hackers and makers.
Each issue is 132 pages packed full of essential reading for anyone who likes to create things. Each month, you’ll read about:
Digital making with Arduino, Raspberry Pi and others,
Modern fabrication with 3d printing and laser cutting,
Building with a wide range of workshop tools,
The most inspiring projects created by hackers around the world,
Our view of the best tools and products to help you make better projects,
The issues that matter to hackers and makers.
Whether you’re a novice or a seasoned hacker, HackSpace magazine will inspire your next build and give you the skills and knowledge to make it a reality.
HackSpace magazine has been released under a Creative Commons license since November 2017 meaning the magazine is freely available to be acquired and shared. You can learn more at https://hsmag.cc
The application of HackSpace magazine allows you to quickly and conveniently enjoy the magazine on your favourite devices, while making use of features like live URL links, direct cover / contents linking to articles and an improved rendering experience. It's also the best way to support both the ongoing publication of HackSpace and our mission to spread the knowledge of help more people build their own projects.
Choose from a single-issue purchase or why not enjoy Hackspace Magazine all year round?
Subscription has never been easier:
• Purchase a single issue for only £2.99
• Buy a rolling one month subscription for only £2.29
• Get an annual subscription for only £26.99 (a saving of 25%)
Subscription Nature :
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Paid for a subscription through the app store.... couldn’t read issue 2 until their support team fixed it. Unable to read issue 3 and after a week have had no response from the support team after multiple emails.... (the app support crashes when trying to send messages). No idea how I either get my money back or a workable app.... Apple support just refer me to the publisher.
- Raspberry Pi Trading Ltd
- 15.1 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Ⓒ Raspberry Pi Trading Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month Subscription £2.29
- 12 Months Subsubscription £26.99
- HackSpace December 2017 £2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.