HackSpace magazine is the biggest and best monthly magazine for hackers and makers.
Each issue is 132 pages packed full of essential reading for anyone who likes to create things. Each month, you’ll read about:
Digital making with Arduino, Raspberry Pi and others,
Modern fabrication with 3d printing and laser cutting,
Building with a wide range of workshop tools,
The most inspiring projects created by hackers around the world,
Our view of the best tools and products to help you make better projects,
The issues that matter to hackers and makers.
Whether you’re a novice or a seasoned hacker, HackSpace magazine will inspire your next build and give you the skills and knowledge to make it a reality.
HackSpace magazine has been released under a Creative Commons license since November 2017 meaning the magazine is freely available to be acquired and shared. You can learn more at https://hsmag.cc
The application of HackSpace magazine allows you to quickly and conveniently enjoy the magazine on your favourite devices, while making use of features like live URL links, direct cover / contents linking to articles and an improved rendering experience. It's also the best way to support both the ongoing publication of HackSpace and our mission to spread the knowledge of help more people build their own projects.
Choose from a single-issue purchase or why not enjoy Hackspace Magazine all year round?
Subscription has never been easier:
• Purchase a single issue for only £2.99
• Buy a rolling one month subscription for only £2.29
• Get an annual subscription for only £26.99 (a saving of 25%)
Subscription Nature :
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
You may view our Terms & Conditions at https://my.raspberrypi.org/terms-conditions
Downloaded magazines available in aeroplane mode
Graceful recovery after network timeout
Updated magazines downloadable
Ratings and Reviews
Worst Magazine reader app ever
UPDATE - DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING THROUGH THIS APP!!
I have requested support through the APP to no avail, i have spent over £20 on magazines and can’t recover them , the app now appears to be totally broken - DO NOT USE rather just go to the Hack Space web site and purchase a pdf copy and then open it in the Apple Book app.
This has to be the worst reader app i have ever downloaded. I have had a subscription for a couple of months now and bought several subscription but I’m lucky if the app works. Ive deleted and downloaded it umpteen times . Just cancelled my subscription but what about the issues I paid forr? The app seems totally broken now - just keeps sayin g internal error. To top it all the report a problem option in the app comes back with an Invalid address. Who wrote this app? School kids?
Paid for a subscription through the app store.... couldn’t read issue 2 until their support team fixed it. Unable to read issue 3 and after a week have had no response from the support team after multiple emails.... (the app support crashes when trying to send messages). No idea how I either get my money back or a workable app.... Apple support just refer me to the publisher.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Raspberry Pi Trading Ltd
- 56 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Ⓒ Raspberry Pi Trading Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month Subscription £2.29
- 12 Months Subsubscription £26.99
- HackSpace December 2017 £2.49
- HackSpace January 2018 £2.49
- Book of Making – Volume 1 £6.99
- HackSpace May 2018 £2.49
- Hackspace Jan 2020 £2.49
- HackSpace August 2018 £2.49
- HackSpace September 2018 £2.49
- HackSpace April 2018 £2.49