▷ Description ▷
A streak is the number of consecutive days that you complete an activity.
Activities can be sports, studies, work, habits like brushing your teeth and eating healthy, or abolishing bad habits like smoking, drinking, eating junk food etc.
If you can imagine it, you can streak it!
The idea is to check-in every day and check-out all of your activities.
If you don't want to do an activity every day, you can also choose how many days per week you plan to do it (called battles per week).
There are three possible actions every day for each activity:
◦ Use a heart
◦ Fight - for the days that you complete an activity.
◦ Rest - for the rest days (if you don't do an activity every day).
◦ Use a heart - for when you can't do an activity and don't have any rest days left. You gain extra hearts when you win trophies.
Tapping on one of these actions changes the plus button to the corresponding action icon. The icons will reset back to plus buttons every day at midnight so you can check your streaks again tomorrow.
The goal here is to maximise the number of consecutive days you are "on streak". This includes rest days and days you use hearts.
- If you complete an activity every day for 20 days, your are "on a streak of 20 days".
- If you complete an activity 3 times per week for 20 days, you are "on a streak of 20 days, at 3 times a week".
▷ Actions ▷
- Tap on the plus sign to increase your streak (3 options):
◦ Fight: increases streak, battles & total
◦ Rest: increases streak only
◦ Use heart: increases streak only
- Swipe left for more options (edit and remove streaks)
- Tap on a streak to see more stats
▷ Stats ▷
- Current Streak: The number of consecutive days you are "on streak". Rests and hearts also increase it.
- Best: The highest streak you've ever achieved.
- Total: The total number of days you have completed an activity. Rest and hearts don't increase it. Never resets.
- Battles completed: The number of days you have completed an activity in a given week. Rest and hearts don't increase it. Resets to zero every Sunday at midnight.
- Battles per week: Your set goal of how many times per week you plan to perform an activity.
- Hearts: Your get-out-of-jail-free cards. Your guilt-free-procrastination passes. Your remaining lives. If you use them all, your streak resets to zero.
All your stats are synced with iCloud so you never lose your scores. On your personal account and only accessible by you.
▷ Trophies (+Hearts) ▷
Blue: 7 days (+1)
Bronze: 14 days (+1)
Silver: 21 days (+1)
Gold: 30 days (+4)
And for the pros out there...
Gold II-XI: 60-364 days (+4)
Diamond: 365 days (+52)
Diamond II-IX: 730-3649 days (+52)
Diamond X: 3650 days (+1000)
How far can you go?
*** NEW YEAR SPECIAL ***
A big update is here to help you stay consistent with your habits in the new year :D
Make sure to read the updated description!
Summary of changes:
▷ New battles feature: You can now choose how many days per week you want to perform an activity (called battles per week). On the other days you can rest or use a heart and your streak will keep increasing.
▷ Tapping on the plus button now gives you 3 options: Fight, Rest or Use Heart.
▷ UI/UX improvements:
◦ Redesigned New Streak & Edit Streak screens
◦ Moved lose heart action to one of the three option in the plus button.
◦ Removed reset streak action. Now your streak will reset only if you use all your hearts.
◦ More icons, more emojis, more fun :)
◦ Cells switch together for viewing stats.
◦ The watch icon indexes move to match your streak.
▷ New stat -> total: the total number of days you have completed an activity, independent of streaks, rest days or hearts. Only completing an activity (Fight) increases it. Never resets.
▷ Hearts earned with every trophy don't decrease with time.
Ratings and Reviews
Put some fun into your tasks!
It’s almost silly but it works for me so far!
- Mindless Tech Ltd
- 15.8 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2018 Mindless Tech Ltd. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.