From an early age society teaches us that some emotions are bad and that we should avoid these at all costs. As a result, we learn to avoid certain emotions which can cause them to endure and mental health problems to arise.
Hands Up Therapy app teaches us how to stop avoiding emotions and deal with them in a healthy way, allowing us to achieve more peace and good mental health in the long term.
Hands Up Therapy app was developed by a qualified UK-based Psychotherapist and ordinary people experiencing depression and anxiety disorders and so is easy to understand and apply in your everyday life.
Hands Up Therapy app will help you to:
- Diffuse strong emotions and the associated physical symptoms allowing you to feel more peace/relaxed.
- Be more aware of what you are feeling and the associations between your emotions and physical symptoms.
- Achieve a ‘successful present moment’ or ‘non-judgmental’ approach to your feelings.
- Be more aware of the thoughts associated with your emotions.
- Consider and integrate new thoughts which can stop emotions re-firing and therefore create a more lasting feeling of peace/relaxed.
- Consider actions you could take to help you live the life you want to live.
People who use Hands Up Therapy regularly report:
-More peace / relaxed feeling
-Reduction of depression and anxiety feelings
-Reduction or ending of addictions
-Reduction or ending of self-harm / violence
-Improved mental clarity / focus
-More confidence and acceptance of body image
-Reduction and/or more acceptance of pain
-Stronger immune system and less physical illness
-A life and behaviour more in line with values
1- Bug Fixes
2- Performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Kelvin Snaith
- 44.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Kelvin Snaith
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.