Hants RTI travel application gives you immediate access to real time information about bus services throughout Hampshire, using the inbuilt GPS features of your smart phone to work out where you are and deliver live visual public transport information.
- Find stops near to where you are and see services that use each stop
- Save favourite stops so that you can find them quickly whenever you need them
- Save home and work stops so that you can see buses running on services for those stops at a glance
- Set an alert that sounds when you approach a stop
- See a map showing bus and stop locations
- Show a list of departures from a selected stop
- See a route map showing scheduled and predicted departure times at each stop
Fix crash issue for stops showing System Messages (Full screen messages that over-write schedule/prediction content)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Works ok most of the time
Near Me seems most reliable, and seems to be showing real buses rather than timetables.
Map view doesn't seem to pick up buses all of the time
It doesn’t show all the major companies e.g. Unilink services are excluded. A nearby stop that is served by four different routes only shows one service. Searching for a service finds buses with the same number from across the region, but not the route nearest my location. No traffic information available. This needs a huge amount of work to become useful.
Developer Response ,
Hi, sorry to hear of your concerns, could you supply a screenshot or description of your location and stop that you are viewing ? Also the services you expect to see that are missing ? Many Thanks !
The only bus tracker that I’ve found that gives real time accurate bus positions on a map. You can see where your bus is and how far it has to go before it arrives. Very useful.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.