Love is in the air! Round the corner, in a café, at work, or at a party, we’ve all caught the eye of someone special! happn is the dating app that lets you find all those people you’ve crossed paths with.
Like the people you fancy, Crush, then meet!
So fill your life with love – you’ll see, it’s fun!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. When you cross paths with someone who uses happn, their profile shows up on your app.
2. Someone you fancy? Like their profile in secret. The other person won’t know about it, unless they fancy you too. Want to get noticed? Say Hello to send them a notification.
3. You’ve both Liked each other? That’s a Crush! Now you can chat (show off your best writing skills)! But things don’t stop there... try your luck and suggest a date!
PS: There are 75 million people on happn, but only those you cross paths with in real life will show up on your app.
SO IT’S SAFE TO CRUSH
Love, yes, but safe love, if you don’t mind!
* The happn app is based on mutual interest: you’ll never get a message from someone you’re not interested in.
* At happn, we take privacy very seriously: other members can’t see where you live, just where you crossed paths.
* The happn app is free to download and use. If you want to get a list of people who’ve Liked you, and even more advantages, you can also go Premium.
Terms of Service for happn Premium
With happn Premium, stack the odds in your favour by getting loads of advantages:
- See the list of all the people who’ve Liked you!
- Up to 10 Hellos a day, to send to those special people and get noticed!
- Don’t want to cross paths with your colleagues on happn? Use the Invisible mode !
- Hide certain information on your profile (age, distance, log-on date)
- Say goodbye to ads on the app and focus on the essential: your Crushes!
And plenty more advantages!
If you choose to subscribe to happn Premium, you pay via your iTunes account, and the amount will always be debited 24 hours before the end of each period. Your subscription will be automatically renewed until the automatic renewal is disabled no later than 24 hours before the current period. You can disable the automatic renewal at any time in the iTunes Store settings. Subscription to happn Premium currently costs £22.99 for 1 month, £81.99 for 6 months and £109.99 for 12 months. You are not obliged to pay for a subscription to happn Premium. You can continue to use happn for free.
Thanks for using happn!
Our brilliant team of engineers have just finished the latest version of happn. As we all may change our mind, you are now able to UnCrush. No more excuses to Crush ;)
So what are you waiting for? See who has crossed your path!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Works ok but latest updates are annoying
When I first started using Happn the app was really user friendly but many of the updates have made it less so. The ‘crush time’ game is ridiculous because if you guess right it automatically tells the other person you like them too when you might not. Also the new timeline feature MAKES you choose whether to like or not before you can move on to see who else you’ve crossed paths with. If I’d wanted a ‘tinder’ type experience of a one time shot of looking at someone I’d have chosen that app instead. I like to take a little time to look and read about who I’ve crossed paths with before making a decision, also the number of times we’ve crossed paths has a bearing on that too. Please reinstate the timeline layout of a couple of days ago when I could scroll up and down without selecting a heart or an x!
A good idea ruined for greediness!
Update 31 March 2018: when I thought things couldn’t get worst, now you have a full faced pic again and again of the same people you have liked months ago. I really can’t understand why happn keep complicating this app, it’s imposible to find new people even in a city like London! Or probably it’s because everyone is migrating to other more user friendly apps.
Bring back the "already charmed" option please!
Or we run the risk of looks like a pest charming the same person twice!
Also when someone tag you as "not interested" they should disappear of your list and not just shown as "Active a few weeks ago"
Update: this app is getting worse and worse.
I used to spend a good amount of money buying ‘charms’ so I can use them when needed. The new subscriptions model is rubbish! £20 per month??? And just 5 Hi per day? I don’t use this app everyday because I know in my area there not enough people and already skipped or liked all of them, but I go to London a few times per week when I have the opportunity to meet new people and match with them, so I use it more often and I can easily use more than 5 Hi in those days.
Now the app is full of invasive banners too.
Also now it give you fake notifications to make you open the app to play a stupid crush game I’m not interested at all!
In conclusion an App designed to rip you off in every possible way!
Greedy developers ruining a good idea and what used to be a good app!
Not a good update
As a few others have remarked, it’s a great idea of an app, just come back on after a month away to find the update has taken away the choice to be able to scroll through the people you have passed, and now you have to decide straight away to either like or discard !? Why !? I like many others don’t want to have to make that decision there and then, we want time to think and comeback to them if we wish, you can’t just make that choice in a click of a finger.....please developers, let us know why you have made this decision, and then please revert back so we can scroll through. If this can come back I will certainly sign up for the premium and give it a proper go.
- HAPPN SAS
- 172.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2011-2019 happn
- In-App Purchases
- Starter pack - 10 Credits £1.99
- 100 Coins £16.99
- 60 Coins £10.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.