It’s so easy to forget to water your plants, but it doesn’t have to be. Happy Plant reminds you to water plants so you don’t have to think about it in a simple, but game-like way.
- Featured by Apple in “Start the New Year Organized 2019”
- Featured by Apple in “Start the New Year Organized 2018”
- Featured by Apple in “Our Favorites from 2017”
- Featured by Apple in “New Apps We Love” and "Get Closer to Nature"
- 120,000+ downloads
If watering plants was fun, we’d remember. But it’s not and our spouses have gotten on our case about it. Well, it’s time to show who’s boss.
To defeat this forgetful habit, we spiced up the watering task with gamification: watering streaks, naming your plants like babies, plant-selfies, and time-lapse videos to watch your plants grow baby grow.
Never forget to water your plants again with our Happy Plant features
- Manage your plants with unique water schedules.
- Take a plant selfie each time you water your plant to create a time-lapse video of your plant growth over time.
- Receive water reminders.
- Track your plant with water streaks to make sure no plant is left to dry.
- Customize your plants (your babies) by giving each a name and taking plant selfies.
- Edit water schedules to adjust with seasonal or temperature changes.
- Snooze your water alarm to be reminded in the near future.
- Store up to 3 plants for free.
- Upgrade to premium for unlimited plants and skipping photos and future upgrades.
- Clean interface to get simple tasks done.
- Turn a boring task into a fun activity.
Video Plants Growing:
Each time you water your plants, you can take a photo. In doing so, you’re actually assembling epic time-lapse video of your plant growth over time. It’s a fun video to watch as your green baby becomes a thriving green plant.
More Than An Alarm Clock:
Happy Plant is more than an alarm clock. It’s a good habit builder. We believe that seeing progress over time creates positive associations in your brain that help you remember better. Are we clever scientists? Not at all! But we’re finally watering our plants and our spouses aren’t yelling at us for being dumb. What more proof do we need?
Plant Care Turned Into Fun Experiences:
Having a fun water schedule not only helps to keep your plant hydrated, but it will help to prevent overwatering as well. With all our daily responsibilities, it’s easy to forget if you did something or not.
Tracking your plant watering will help guide you into becoming a good gardener. Each day when it’s time to water a plant, you’ll receive a notification. When you water your plant, you add to your water streak. Challenge yourself to see how long you can keep your water streak going.
When your plant is in the green zone, your baby is hydrated and happy.
When your plant is in the red zone, your baby is thirsty and in the danger zone.
Enjoy Healthy Plants!
Don’t be that forgetful dude ever again. Happy Plant is like the household wingman that will remind you to take care of your plants. It’s that’s simple.
“Now my wife asks me to buy new plants. Never would’ve imagined.” - the surprised cat
“ You just saved my marriage…and yeah, my plants too” - the lucky cat
“Watering my plants reminds me to shower” - the strange cat
“My plants love me. I love my plants…and the rest of the family” - the mushy cat
We at Happy Plant are on a mission to turn boring, forgetful chores into fun tasks. Through fun, we can remember!
Happy plant. Happy home. Happy you!
Download today FREE!
Any questions? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi, Happy Planters! We fixed some bugs:
- When creating new plants, they are now automatically watered, so you won’t get confused if they still need to tap to water.
- Forgotten “days overdue” now start from the day they should have been watered.
- New Happy Planters, on their first use, also now see their newly created babies already watered and ready.
Thanks again for being part of our Happy Plant journey. We love hearing from you, improving together, and hope Happy Plant makes caring for your green babies just a little more fun.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I really like this app! It does definitely motivate me to water my plants. The only thing is I wish you could have more than three plants logged! I’ve had to combine my two orchids into one slot which I don’t really mind but it did prompt me to go and look for another similar app. I haven’t found one I prefer yet but the small limit on the number of plants is a definite deterrent for me
Great app to help with watering plants
Great little app to help keep your watering schedule on plan.
Love the pics.
Would like to be able to track fertilisation in with the watering schedule and it’d be good to have tips /guidance included for most common plants.
Is it me, but I got this app to help with watering my plants, but there are no notifications to warn me that I missed a set date or to water the plant in the first place.
I end up having to keep resetting my streak.
The concept it brilliant and cute, but without notifications I don’t see the point.
Well maybe for the time lapse.
- SemanticJungle Unipessoal Lda.
- 18.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Webodew
- In-App Purchases
- Premium £1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.