Haringey Connected provides a quick and reliable way to get information about Haringey. It's an essential guide for anyone who lives in Haringey or plans to move to the area.
Haringey Connected has been made in collaboration with Haringey Council and local residents who share their tips about living and working in the borough. It provides:
- Information about local services including health, finance and general help & support
- News about what’s going on locally and how to connect with people - you can earn rewards for attending local groups and activities
- Tips on a range of topics from travel to British culture
Haringey Connected is:
- Free to download
- Available without registration - you don’t need to provide your personal details
- Available in offline mode by saving favourite pages to 'Read later'
- Available in various European languages with further information tailored to each language group - currently available in English, Polish & Romanian but more languages will be added soon.
We are continually improving our service and welcome your feedback - you can send it to us via the app and by leaving a review here.
- Addition of offline viewing mode - save pages to ‘Read later’ for easy access and to view them without internet connection
- Haringey Connected is now available in Romanian - further languages to be added soon
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.