Application Harmonica Tuner PRO (@harmonicatuner) fills the gap in the App Store for tunning sounds for harmonica players. The application has precise, simple and fast algorithm. Harmos: Key of C, A, D, G, E, F, Bb, B, Eb and possibility to define new one.
Numbers from 1 to 10 present holes for blowing or drawing. Row above with notes presents note for blow, and row below - note for draw.
Other notes are obtained via bending, overblow and overdraw etc.
1. Listen to sounds and if there is a proper amplitude, the app shows frequency and note with number of octaves.
2. If the sound is harmonica's note, th en the note lights in yellow, red or green color. It depends on accuracy of the sound.
@harmonicatuner is for users who play many different kind of harmonica (not only key of C). @harmonicatuner allows to define your own harmonica and setup value of parameters. In the @harmonicatuner you may define showing amplitude (amp), frequency (fre), notes (not) and accuracy from sound pattern (acc).
From 3.0 version you may edit and view defined harmos.
@harmonicatuner may record videos: sounds from the mic including screen; this video you may save and share.
You may save and share recordings with your friends or teacher.
Additional information about @harmonicatuner:
- video describing features (4'19"): https://youtu.be/22odXEOlyAs
- new harmonica Key of Eb (in the next version I will add Key of ??)
- All defined harmos key are: C, D, A, G, E, F, Bb, B and Eb
Ratings and Reviews
a bit of a con
the blurb implies many keys are available: but only two are, c and d. i wanted key of A so i have wasted my money. it works ok in those keys but i do not like to be misled, so only 1 star.
Now the app contains more keys with more to come. So I feel better about it now. It works well enough and I can recommend it.
5 stars when all keys in an octave are covered, meanwhile 4.
Developer Response ,
in version 4.0 there ara key of C,D,A,G and E next version will be F. Besides you may define you own kind...
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.