Practise over 700 interactive Hazard Perception video clips - that's more than any other app on the App Store!
IMPORTANT: Internet connectivity is needed at all times whilst using this app. We recommend that you connect to WiFi rather than using your data.
If you want to pass your Hazard Perception Test it’s vital that you put in plenty of practise, but you must also remember that revising using the same clips time and time again can lead to a false sense of confidence. That’s why you’ll find over 700 video clips to help you increase your awareness of developing hazards and get you fully prepared for your Hazard Perception Test.
• Practise over 700 interactive video clips to help you prepare for the OFFICIAL test by the DVSA - the people who set the test.
• Essential revision for all road users including car drivers, motorcyclists, LGV/PCV drivers and driving instructors.
• Watch the introduction video so you know exactly what to expect on the day of your test.
• Sit unlimited mock tests using high quality video clips.
• Gain experience across a wide range of environments including main roads, town and city centres, residential streets and country roads.
• Review each clip and learn how to score maximum points by spotting developing hazards as early as possible.
• Keep a track of your progress to find out when you’re ready for the real test.
• Built in cheat detection system that simulates the OFFICIAL DVSA test.
• Discover how the test is marked, how the anti-cheat system works, how to achieve a first time pass, plus much more.
• Updates for iOS 10
• Minor stability enhancements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I find it good but how I wish on the review clip, you can tell where is the right one to click and where did we go wrong. And are we going to double, single or keep clicking
Developer Response ,
Hi, thank you for getting in touch when reviewing your hazard clip you will see 5 small circles at the bottom of your screen, these circles signify the 5 point scoring window for that clip. This will help you see when the optimum time to tap to score maximum points. Hope this helps
Really clear in telling you when you should have clicked, I love the ability to track progress and, having failed the hazard perception first time round, have just smashed it in the real thing! Endless videos to practice on, don’t think I could ask for anything more!
Very useful app
I found this really useful. There is so many videos it really helps to practice. I was struggling with the hazard perception side of the theory and this really helped and I felt so much more confident about the test. It had seemingly endless videos with loads of different scenarios, really helpful!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review. So pleased to hear your finding our app useful. Good luck for your Theory Test!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Imagitech LTD
- 102.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- ©2021 'The Complete' brand is owned by Focus Multimedia Ltd. All rights reserved. App developed by Imagitech Ltd.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.