* * * 52 HPT Preparation Videos with explanations - far more then any other app! * * *
* REAL test experience with DVSA LICENSED test videos and Unique custom made videos*
* * * REAL TEST VIDEO QUALITY * * *
Prepare for your UK Hazard Perception test with this easy to use application featuring 52 DVSA LICENSED (former DSA) Hazard Perception Revision Videos
Main advantages over the competition include:
* 52 HPT videos (Full DVSA LICENSED and Unique Custom Made Videos with Explanations)
* ANTI CHEATING MECHANISM – check whether your clicking style has a potential to be judged as inappropriate by DVSA
* Extremely easy to use
* Select any number of videos for your practice test
* Comprehensive statistics average score and the number of clicks during last attempt
* Hazard Perception test overview – in addition to the official introduction we have compiled some very useful information about the test which will help you to better understand what to do and how to succeed!
- 2019 DVSA LICENSED preparation materials
- 52 DVSA LICENSED and Unique HPT videos
Questions or comments? Let us know through our in-app support or via firstname.lastname@example.org
And don't forget to rate the App! It won't rate itself you know :)
Ratings and Reviews
Needs a Mock test function
It’s a great app with the amount of content. But I feel it needs a mock test function. So for instance when you select the mock test it auto chooses 14 clips for you (at random) with one of the clips containing 2 developing hazards. That I feel will give the best results and will better prepare others for a test situation
Developer Response ,
Hello. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We considered adding a mock test function but decided not to as you can easily see how well you're doing by looking at your overall score for the videos you've completed. You should be scoring 58% and above to pass. If you have any other questions or comments we’d love to hear them. You can contact our UK-based support team at email@example.com. Best of luck for your test!
Scoring windows are terrible
While there may be a great selection of videos, the scoring window in which you are awarded points for tapping is very confusing. In some clips you’re expected to see a hazard from a mile off, which is hard to spot on a smartphone screen if all the videos have been recorded wide-angle, while in other clips if you spot the hazard developing a split second too early you’re awarded 0 points. Completely inconsistent and irritating, how the hell are we supposed to know what’s right and what isn’t?!
The hazard perception test itself is outdated.
Developer Response ,
Hello. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Regarding the videos, the app contains DVSA and custom made practice videos, which include the same types of hazards as the test videos. Since the DVSA sets the real test, you can be sure the scoring is here is the same as in the real test. Unfortunately, the DVSA does not release the real exam videos to anybody except those taking the test. If you have any other questions or comments we’d love to hear them. You can contact our UK-based support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Best of luck for your practical test!
Best Hazard Perception on the market
I’ve purchased this app (the theory and hazard bundle) and it was the one of the best things to prepare me for the theory test. It is so helpful to practice hazard exactly you would in the test using an app on your desktop or tablet and phone. It’s even got old videos up to the new CGI videos. Thank you so much I did so well on my hazard perception due to this!
Developer Response ,
Hello. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We’re really glad you enjoyed the App. If you have any other questions or comments we’d love to hear them. You can contact our UK-based support team at email@example.com. Best of luck for your practical test!
- Deep River Development Ltd
- 633.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Deep River Development Ltd. All rights reserved. Crown copyright material has been reproduced by permission of the Driving Standards Agency.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.