The only app with all Bristol's event listings, Headfirst Bristol is our trusted what's on guide. Use this app to explore events and buy tickets.
We work directly with Bristol's venues, event promoters and producers to further arts in Bristol and operate on a strictly not-for-profit basis. Our booking fees are the lowest in Bristol and are regularly used to support charities and good causes in the city. This app is free and contains no adverts.
Our event listings include:
- Gigs and live music
- Club Nights
- Electronic and experimental music
- Circus performances
- Talks, discussions and workshops
- Performance improvements and bug-fixes throughout the app.
- Added support for table bookings for seated, socially-distanced events.
- Added support for ticket resale
- Added support for pay-what-you-can pricing
- Added support for donations to local charities
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Place to go for Bristol’s best music
Have been using this app for years now, can rely on finding something top quality every weekend and editors picks are bang on - must have if you’re into your music and art in Bristol!
It's got a good number of listings, but I hate using the app. You can't filter by day, and everytime you go into a listing and back out again, it takes you right to the start of the list. So if I want to see what's going on next weekend and I click on a listing, I have go back the way through all the listings coming up in the week to the place I was. Please fix this!
Must have app for music lovers in Bristol
Headfirst is the reliable source for gig listings in Bristol. A nice clean interface, easy to find events by day but also good for exploring and finding things to look forward to in the future.
- Harry Wiles
- 7.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humour
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Harry Wiles
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.