Healthera is an NHS recommended app for linking with your local, trusted pharmacy. Manage your medicines, track prescriptions and order repeat prescriptions for your whole family - brought to you conveniently, effortlessly.
Order your prescription medication with your own NHS GP, and select a top local pharmacy for collection or delivery. Scan prescriptions to get automatic reminders when it's time to order repeat medications.
Download today and reach wellness with Healthera.
=== What is Healthera? ===
• Order your prescriptions digitally with your own GP surgery (or NHS POD). A top NHS pharmacy of your choice will take care of the rest.
Recommended by the NHS Apps Library
Pharmacy Medication Consultation
• Traveling abroad? Need a flu vaccination? On a new medication? Just tap on a pharmacy.
Book a free session on our calendar to sit down with your pharmacy. Our medical team rigorously selects pharmacies near you to provide you with top medication services.
Quick Message to your Pharmacy
• Not sure how to take your medication, or feeling uneasy about any side effects? Instead of waiting for your GP, send a quick message to your pharmacy.
Smart Medication Reminders
• Scan your prescription barcode on your medication package, and the app will automatically remind you to take your medicines according to prescribed instructions. Also get reminded to order your prescription.
**DARTFORD GRAVESHAM and SWANLEY Residents**
Healthera is now the EXCLUSIVE app chosen by your local NHS for ordering repeat prescriptions directly with the POD (prescription ordering direct). Download the app now to order and track your repeat prescriptions anytime, anywhere.
=== FAQ ===
Q: Can I order prescriptions on behalf of my children or elderly parents?
A: Yes, this feature is now available! Go to the Me tab and it should be self-explanatory to add a dependent.
Q: Will you work with my GP?
A: Yes. Healthera works with ALL NHS GP’s in England, Wales, Northern Ireland, and doctor practices in the Republic of Ireland.
All your prescription requests will be sent to and approved by your own GP.
Q: If I already order my prescriptions directly with my GP, do I still need your app?
A: Yes, you can still order from your GP; the improvement is now that your pharmacy will tell you when your medication is ready to collect or be delivered, and resolve any issues on behalf of you with your GP.
You can also get free medication advice from the pharmacy with 24/7 in-app messaging. Healthera is also a smart medication reminder.
Q: What if my pharmacy is not Healthera?
A: Any NHS pharmacy on the app are authorized to dispense your prescription medication. We recommend choosing the nearest pharmacy on the map that covers your area for delivery.
If you don’t see any pharmacies nearby, not to worry. There’s a button that tells us to find a pharmacy that can hand deliver to you!
Q: Is my personal information safe?
A: Healthera has gone through rigorous assurance process with NHS Digital and NHS England and is GDPR compliant.
Q: How does Healthera make money if this app is free for me?
A: The app is completely free for you and only paid for by pharmacies who want to provide you with excellent prescription medication services.
Download Healthera today to access services and order repeat NHS prescriptions from your local, trusted pharmacy. With Healthera, prescriptions are brought to you and your family, conveniently and effortlessly.
- Fixed minor bugs on linking your GP
- Fixed a minor UI issue on how often do you take this medicine screen.
- Make all of the labels and buttons accessible.
- Fixed the badge count issue on medicines tab and home screen.
- Users will always have the option to select a delivery for their medicine orders with one of Healthera’s delivery partners
- UI Improvements around the new user registration, pharmacy selection and medicine screens.
- Extended the periods allowed for birth control medicine reminders.
- Fixed the crash when users tap on their appointment card.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not useful for everyone
I was happily using an online delivery service for my family’s prescription when my GP insisted I had to start using this app about 8 months ago and since then it has not worked for me. In fact I have not had a single delivery and it is a bit frustrating because..
- Not all the pharmacies suggested do delivery so I had limited choice even though I live in town ( not a village)
- even though the pharmacies listed themselves as writhing a particular mileage they actually do not necessarily cover the whole area specified. I have been told twice in a row by 2 different pharmacies that they couldn’t deliver and by then medication had run out.
The service needs to be better.
Developer Response ,
Hi, we're sorry these pharmacies are not able to deliver to you. We'd love to help you out if we can. Please contact us on email@example.com and we'll see what we can do.
Total waste of time. Not for the first time I’ve been waiting longer than necessary for my prescription; but, we are in the middle of a pandemic I hear you say! So, I ordered my prescription over a week ago (leaving time for the slowed down version of it being issued), I received a message on Monday morning to say my prescription had been rejected; I phoned the pharmacy, and was told everything was in hand, but, they were clearing previous requests. Wednesday evening I checked my GP’s website to find out if the prescription had been issued, nope, not issued! I phoned the GP yesterday morning to find no request had been made for my medication. After speaking with the pharmacy and them blaming the GP for not issuing the script, I informed the person that it was in fact the pharmacy’s fault as they had not even requested the medication - change of tune then. So, the inconvenience of going to my surgery to drop in the repeat and then queuing up to collect is now a burden I am prepared to bear as it will be a darn sight quicker than numerous calls to the pharmacy and GP to ascertain what the heck is going on and to identify where in the world my medication actually is! Pointless app! With the app - 8 days to get my prescription; without the app - 2 to 3 days.
Developer Response ,
I am really sorry for the inconvenience, and the stressful experience. So we can look into what caused this communication - could you please send your details and that of the pharmacy to firstname.lastname@example.org?
Could be good. IS good. I’m happy!
Worked perfectly for 1 week. Now app won’t even launch! I thought a system update might cure it, but no. It opens, then snaps shut like a misers purse if you try to take a penny out!
Three weeks in, one day after the system update (iOS) & it’s working like a charm. I ordered several items, confirmed with the pharmacy they had received it. Three hours later, I received a notification via the app that my script was ready for collection.
That is LIGHTENING FAST!!
I’m impressed. Top marks too to my local pharmacy. Pharmacare in Hornchurch, Essex.
Developer Response ,
Good Afternoon, sorry to hear that you have been experiencing an issue with the app.
Unfortunately, we are experiencing some problems with our current version at the moment we are working hard to get this fixed as soon as possible. Please update the app as soon as the new version is available which will be at latest tomorrow.
Just to reassure you no data will be lost once we get the new version up and running, we are so sorry for any inconvenience caused by this.
If you have any further queries please let us know at email@example.com
- HEALTHERA LTD
- 163.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Healthera Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.