Talk to the people around you, find out what's happening right now. No searching, no requesting and no waiting. What are you missing out on?
Heard allows you to talk to people nearby, about the things that matter to you. From exploring the local area to sharing your gig experience with like-minded people or meeting new friends, how you use Heard is up to you.
Use Heard to:
• See who's in the area - our people view lets you see other users around you
• Talk to like-minded people at concerts, gigs, festivals - anywhere people come together
• Find out about the local area from the people that now it best - from nights out to local attractions and undiscovered hotspots
• Get up to the minute information about the things happening around you
• Ask questions, help others or just talk to the people around you, it's a great way to connect and meet new people
• Meet like-minded people, make new friends and connections
Ratings and Reviews
Nice app, not many people using it yet, but on the plus side i got the username i wanted :)
Has dead links and crashes. Barely any content, not sure I can bother maintaining another SM channel for contact with a handful of people.
The app crashes exactly after being used for a minute. I wondered if it was just me but my friend couldn’t even make an account because the app crashed upon launch. The edit profile button is also broken so I am unable to add a profile picture or alter my username.
It’s currently unusable. My iOS is up to date.
- paul austin
- 80 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2017 HeardNetwork Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.