A single piece of software for all devices: The new DERM app for iPhone enables documentation and management of dermatoscopic pictures taken with the help of the HEINE DELTA 30, DELTAone, iC1 and NC2 dermatoscopes.
This app allows you to create crystal-clear pictures, place them on a bodymap and annotate them with comments, risk levels, an indication, a diagnosis and treatment.
It’s perfect for compiling digital documentation in next to no time, since patient pictures are accessible in just a few quick clicks. The user-friendly interface, which guarantees quick access to pictures and information at all times, ensures a simple workflow. All the data is managed in a clear patient file.
At the end of the examination, images and other treatments can be immediately and clearly discussed with the patient, which directly increases patient loyalty.
Pictures and findings can be shared in the form of a report in order to obtain second opinions from colleagues, or to create a summary for the patient.
Details and functions at a glance:
• Documentation and management of dermatoscopic pictures
• High-resolution image quality of up to 12 megapixels and up to 40x digital magnification
• Realistic detail and colour rendering of the examined areas of the skin. The high colour rendering is achieved thanks to the unique LED illumination (HEINE LEDHQ) and a camera system with settings optimised for this app.
• Simple assignment of the photos on a bodymap – optional categorisation into risk classes Complete data control thanks to local iPhone-based storage
• Image transfer over a sharing extension, e.g. to patient management systems in the surgery or hospital
• Follow up pictures can be taken for subsequent use in series documentation
We’d be delighted if you’d share your feedback on the app with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
* tapping on an image in an examination now displays this image as a preview for the point of interest instead of the newest image
- HEINE Optotechnik GmbH & Co. KG
- 18.3 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © HEINE Optotechnik GmbH & Co. KG
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.