Helpfulpeeps is a place for you to get anything done whilst funding great causes. Whether you need some help or want to learn new skills, kind neighbours in your local community are on hand to help. All money earned goes straight to charity. We call it sponsored kindness.
How it works:
• You create a request for help with almost anything.
• We notify members nearby who have the right skills to help.
• When members offer help, they choose a charity they’re passionate about to raise money for.
• All messaging happens right inside the app – super easy!
• When the request is complete, money is released to the chosen charity.
Whether you’re looking for help or lending a hand, the magic of Helpfulpeeps is that it transforms the time and skills of all members into funding for charitable causes that positively impact people and planet.
People are using Helpfulpeeps to:
• Get things done around the house. It’s now so easy to find a local who’s happy to help with DIY, gardening, dog walking and much more.
• Learn new skills. You can find a neighbour who can help with learning a new language or a new musical instrument.
• Become a better version of themselves. Find personal trainers, life coaches or nutritionists and achieve your goals.
Helpfulpeeps is scientifically proven (or at least rumoured) to make you happier, more positive, and restore your faith in humanity. We hope you’ll give it a try.
This is an update we've been excited to ship. All requests on Helpfulpeeps will now see money earned going to a charity of the helper's choosing. That means this great community is now the best place to get things done whilst funding great causes that positively impact people and planet.
Ratings and Reviews
The idea is great, but I can only see about 15 posts in my local area...which makes me think is not very popular. Hope more people get on to this, I believe it is quite helpful to see requests which might interest you and it is good you can make these sort of requests too.
Fab app and great concept!
User-friendly app that minimises effort required to seek help with something or help others. Fabulous concept to bring community spirit back to the social media generation!
It feels amazing to help someone with the skills/local knowledge you have (great for mental health and general wellbeing) and the karma points are a nice bonus. It's great to be able to ask for help from those in your local community (particularly if you're relatively new to an area). I have seen so many skilled people on helpfulpeeps that otherwise might struggle to profit from their expertise in a traditional workplace setting and the payment capacity now offered on this app should be great for these people. I can imagine session musicians, tradespeople, crafters, and others really benefitting from using the paid element of this platform. I don't really have skills like that but I like being able to help people by giving advice from my phone!
Developer Response ,
Hi Abbie, thanks so much for sharing your experience with Helpfulpeeps and the use cases you imagine for the platform. Your words motivate us in our efforts to build the world’s most helpful community.
Great idea, please add more categories!
Great concept, would love to see more categories! Quite a few I searched for didn’t come up. Breastfeeding support and sustainable living would be two top choices for me.
- HUMAN CAPITAL PROJECT LTD
- 37 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2014 Human Capital Project Ltd
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.