Helpfulpeeps is where local help happens. In a social media dominated world designed to convince people to spend more time online, Helpfulpeeps makes it easier for people to connect and help each other in the real world.
There are many ways to find help on Helpfulpeeps:
1) Favours – free help with no expectations. Just pay it forward by helping others when you can.
2) Swap skills – learn something new by sharing what you know and swapping those skills with others.
3) Mates rates – find people locally who are willing to help you with tasks for cheaper than market rates.
People are using Helpfulpeeps to:
• Get help with dog walking, gardening, social media, DIY and much more
• Learn new skills – from acoustic guitar to UX design
• Get fit by finding a walking, running, cycling or gym buddy
• Progress their language ability whether it’s French pronunciation or German vocabulary
• Volunteer with local charities and community projects
• Seek local recommendations for a trusty plumber, mechanic or the best restaurant in town
• Meet like-minded people and make new friends
Scientifically proven (or at least rumoured) to make you happier, more positive, and restore your faith in humanity. We hope you’ll give Helpfulpeeps a try.
We want to showcase all the magic that is happening in this wonderful community, and we start that process today with the release of a new “Explore” tab for you to enjoy.
Ratings and Reviews
The idea is great, but I can only see about 15 posts in my local area...which makes me think is not very popular. Hope more people get on to this, I believe it is quite helpful to see requests which might interest you and it is good you can make these sort of requests too.
Fab app and great concept!
User-friendly app that minimises effort required to seek help with something or help others. Fabulous concept to bring community spirit back to the social media generation!
It feels amazing to help someone with the skills/local knowledge you have (great for mental health and general wellbeing) and the karma points are a nice bonus. It's great to be able to ask for help from those in your local community (particularly if you're relatively new to an area). I have seen so many skilled people on helpfulpeeps that otherwise might struggle to profit from their expertise in a traditional workplace setting and the payment capacity now offered on this app should be great for these people. I can imagine session musicians, tradespeople, crafters, and others really benefitting from using the paid element of this platform. I don't really have skills like that but I like being able to help people by giving advice from my phone!
Developer Response ,
Hi Abbie, thanks so much for sharing your experience with Helpfulpeeps and the use cases you imagine for the platform. Your words motivate us in our efforts to build the world’s most helpful community.
Great idea, please add more categories!
Great concept, would love to see more categories! Quite a few I searched for didn’t come up. Breastfeeding support and sustainable living would be two top choices for me.
- HUMAN CAPITAL PROJECT LTD
- 37.3 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2014 Human Capital Project Ltd
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.