Age 3 to 6
USED AS A TEACHING TOOL IN PRIMARY SCHOOLS!
VOTED NEW AND NOTEWORTHY
#1 APP IN UK EDUCATION CATEGORY!
#1 IN THE GUARDIAN'S TOP 20 WEEKLY BEST IPHONE AND IPAD APP CHART!
The world of Henri Le Worm will immerse your children in nature and food. Enjoy Henri's food fuelled adventure learning and laughing all the way!
"The app was a BIG hit with my 5 year old. He was entranced for a full half hour playing the games and rubbing away flour. He was so captivated his older brother and sister ended up joining in!" Angels & Urchins Magazine
"Stimulating an interest in cooking in young children is never easy, unless you have Henri Le Worm on your side." DIGITAL SPY
Packed with games, facts, music & a hilarious story, the app encourages kids & adults to discover more about food, ingredients, nature & bugs. Aimed at children aged 4 to 8yrs old to enjoy with or without their parents, Henri Le Worm is informative and fun to play. Our mission is to try and get children reconnected with nature & food, not by preaching but by primarily making them laugh.
All the recipes included are designed so that the child can help and then hopefully the whole family can enjoy the dish together. With this in mind we have lowered all salt, fat & sugar levels where appropriate.
Henri Le Worm is available for iPad, iPad mini, iPhone and iPod touch.
• A wonderful story with eight beautifully animated characters, including Henri Le Worm, Derek the Ladybird, Sebastian the intelligent Slug and Texas Lou the Spider, all brought to life by the celebrated actor Simon Pegg
• 10 easy to make, healthy recipes by world renowned chef Raymond Blanc
• Numerous fun, interactive touch points to encourage children to connect with food and nature, including: painting a rainbow in the sky,watering seeds to watch them grow, serving breakfast to Henri's friends.
• Packed full of fun and educational food facts with
lots of interesting facts about bugs and insects and
a fully interactive walled garden bursting with vegetables and fruit
• A sing along song ‘The Worlds Greatest Chef’ that brings the story of Henri and his friends to life with a toe-tapping tune
Henri Le Worm was created by Olivier Blanc & Charlotte Salt.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Ratings and Reviews
I Love Henri
Great interactive app to get kids gardening and cooking - voiced by Simon Pegg and with recipes by Raymond Blanc. My kids keep coming back to it and with highlighted narration it’s also good for young readers - love it!!
Henri Le Worm kids app - a terrific purchase
Great kids app, full of fun activities, interesting info and excellent Raymond Blanc recipes presented in a palatable way (see what I did there?!). My children and I really enjoyed playing with this app and seeing and hearing the story unfold. An intuitive app that's easy to navigate and is packed with easy to understand facts about food and nature that will interest and appeal to all children. We can't wait to try out the recipes... A fab purchase!
Can't wait to get started...
Purchased this app earlier. Our little man's favourite character is the evil maggot. Recipes look fun and delicious - really looking forward to getting our little boy involved in the cooking. Definitely going to spread the word on this one. So good to have an app which has some real content. Especially with food. One of the hardest journeys for a mum is getting their child interested in eating more than just spag bol. Thanks for such a great creation!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Henri Le Worm LIMITED
- 315.6 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 6 to 8
- © Henri Le Worm Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.