Her Spirit is the all-in-one app for women that helps you find your tribe and smash your fitness goals.
Join our female-only digital club that motivates, coaches and connects women who want to run, cycle, swim and do triathlons together in real life.
This isn't just another boring fitness or male-dominated sports app!
We've pioneered a motivational experience specifically for women to help you have fun as you build your fitness.
Connect your preferred tracker, whether it's Garmin, Polar, Fitbit, Strava, Google Fit, or numerous others, and start accumulating points.
As you earn points, you'll progress through fitness levels and unlock exciting rewards for every minute of activity you complete.
Additionally, our platform offers engaging opportunities to participate in weekly, daily, and monthly challenges.
Plus, enjoy live-streamed classes thoughtfully designed with your fitness goals in focus.
This app requires a monthly subscription to unlock all content—a 30-day free trial. Subscriptions are available from £6.99 a month or £59.99 a year.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
This latest version includes bug fixes for an improved user experience,
Ratings and Reviews
Top top App.. not just another ‘health’ app
If you’re looking to become a better version of yourself and are looking for support with eating habits, mind and/or body health look no further. There is something for everyone in this app and the community is so supportive. I’m a big fan of the live cycling sessions but also the strength and hiit sessions. There’s a monthly food planner to help with healthy choices and heaps of information about looking after yourself. In addition there’s a yoga class, Pilates class, running programme, swim programmes and much more. I’m a huge fan of the podcast that has guests from all areas of life offering insights into their successes. Come and join this fab community.
A proper online community
An online community that quickly feels like your close workout buddies. A variety of online live classes to join in with at convenient times throughout the week. Knowledgable coaches willing to help you with whatever your health goal from beginner upwards. This community has given me so much joy and I continue to look forward to being part of it.
Her spirit has changed my life for the better there is so content and excellent coaching. . I have to say a special thank you to Mel the strength coach you feel like she is in the room with you on every session it’s as good as having your own PT. I am stronger than I have ever been and love all the classes they offer so much variety. Massive thanks. 👏👏👏.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Her Spirit LTD
- 32 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © Her Spirit LTD. 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription £6.99
- Yearly Subscription £59.99
- Monthly Plus Subscription £12.99
- Yearly Plus Subscription £119.99
- 8.7km Plan £14.99
- Half Marathon Run Plan £14.99
- Marathon Run Plan £14.99
- Cycle Plan £14.99
- Olympic Triathlon Plan £14.99
- Half Triathlon Plan £14.99