** App Store Editor's Choice and Best of 2015 Game Winner **
CLEAR THE SKIES FOR A NEW HERO!
The peaceful sky village of Levantia is in danger! The dastardly Dr. N. Forchin and his accomplice, Vapor, have stolen the Emerix - a powerful amulet and all hope may be lost! Created by Picomy. Originally published by SEGA in 2015.
“Perhaps the best looking game on iOS” – (The Guardian, roundup)
“An incredibly well polished, charming adventure game. If you’re looking for a great premium App, look to further.” (Indie Gamers – 9/10)
“Absolutely Stunning” – (Next-Gen Gaming Blog – 10/10)
Fly into a beautiful action adventure and save a whimsical world full of flight and fantasy. Master the wind to fly, freefall, dash and bash your way across beautiful 3D rendered sky-islands, jungles, seas and deserts.
A FANTASTIC TOUCHSCREEN HERO
• Fly, freefall and fight, with the help of the wind and a propeller
• Walk and explore when on land
• Push, pick-up and throw objects
• Master new skills such as powerful Dash and Bash attacks or use the power of Wind to solve puzzles
• Spawn many Power-ups such as a Shield, Hourglass, Aeroblade and more
• Find hidden treasures and collect many items
• Multiple control schemes including intuitive Flow-motion controls
• 10+ hours of deep gameplay
• Explore four stunning worlds
• Meet and befriend a cast of friendly characters
• Face dozens of unique enemies and prepare for an epic boss battle
• Discover a host of islands within your village to play mini-games and side-quests to earn special rewards
• Game Center Achievements
• 60FPS performance with beautiful console-like graphics
• iCloud saving
• iPhone 4S and newer models
• iPad 2, iPad Mini and newer models
• iPod Touch 5th Generation
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Was Heroki before sonic?
Sega actually made games like sonic the hedgehog. Did picomy help sega create sonic the hedgehog or did sega help picomy create heroki? Well no. The thing is people think that heroki turned into sonic. So sonic and heroki are both the same. And this game was made from the creators of sonic the hedgehog. So if you think that this is a sonic the hedgehog knock off game then get sonic the hedgehog. Not this unless you think sonic is a knock off of heroki.
Packed to the gills with charm, and a level of polish very, very rarely seen on the platform. As solid and as rich a game of this type as I’ve played on a non-Nintendo machine.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.