The app allows both charging station owners and electric vehicle drivers to easily start/stop, track and invoice charging sessions right in the palm of their hand. It also enables station owners to take full control over the energy consumption of their charging stations.
Managing your charging sessions is easy. Here’s how it works:
• Download the app and create an account by clicking “Sign up”.
• Enter your personal details and activate your account by clicking “Activate” in the confirmation email.
• Create a profile by adding your address and billing details.
• Click “Add charge card” to add your first charge card, or click “Add charging station” to add your first charging station.
• You’re all set! All charging sessions that take place on your charge card(s) and/or charging station(s) are now automatically registered in your account. Happy charging!
Here’s what you can do with Hey EVBox:
Track and invoice all charging sessions easily and securely
Easily track energy usage data of all charging sessions, and automate the allocation and settlement of all charging fees. With a flexible API platform, you can automate this process from here to the other end of the world, fast and securely.
Take full control over your station’s energy usage
Let's be honest, you can't charge without electricity. This is why Hey EVBox helps you balance the energy usage of your charging stations. With configurable rates and charging times, Hey EVBox compensates for times when energy is most expensive. We make it our goal to maintain safe and energy-efficient charging at all times, without impacting the load on the existing circuit panel.
Web app domain change to evbox.everon.io
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Dreadful! , it doesn’t remember your login details , no fingerprint recognition, have to type email and password every time (p/w has to have at least 3 special characters hence likely to be different to other passwords you have) no schedule charging. Always a red error message on login.
If you’ve bought this charger, you’ve stitched yourself up....
Bad system. Just don’t get one.
I bought the EVBox because I thought it was a very flexible system and proven technology. Biggest buyers remorse every. The service is poor- the app is confusing and obfuscated and keeps throwing up random errors- and support NEVER gets back to you. Avoid like the plague.
I have to sign in every time I open the app. I get an error as soon at I login and it won’t do anything.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.