If you're pregnant, sick with nausea/vomiting, or suffering from Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), this HG Care app can help!
* Imagine easily communicating to your health professionals exactly what medications you took and how sick you truly are!
* Imagine seeing how much (or little) you’ve eaten and if your treatments are working after just 5 minutes each day using the app.
* Imagine getting alerts when your weight drops or you are getting dehydrated and need medical attention -- before your condition is serious!
* Imagine being reminded to take your medications, check your blood sugar, and change your IV dressing if needed.
Imagine no more! This app will do all that and more! UCLA Health has partnered with HER Foundation on the first HG app backed by research data.
Disclaimer: Your continued use of this app is voluntary and will not affect the treatment you are currently receiving, nor your relationship with your healthcare provider.
We made some general improvements and fixed some issues to improve your user experience.
- UCLA Health System
- 54.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © UCLA Health 2020
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.