Hipmunk compares the top travel sites to find the best hotel and flight deals. Discover great destinations, save up to 60% off on hotels with ‘tonight deals’, sign up for free flight fare alerts, and book instantly in the app.
· “50 Best iPhone Apps” – Time ·
· “Don’t leave home without Hipmunk” – MacWorld ·
· “The new gold standard in hotel and flight searches” – Forbes
· “Stands out for its fun, interactive, and deal-scoring features”— CNN
Hipmunk is the fastest, easiest way to plan travel.
***** “Best hotel and flight app!”
***** “Love it!”
***** “Awesome travel app”
· DISCOVER great destinations by searching our curated travel themes
· FAST and EASY flight and hotel booking
· Find the LOWEST PRICES on airfare
· Easy to SEARCH by continent, country, region and city
· See flights sorted by “agony” to SAVE TIME by minimizing duration, layovers and price
· Unique layout makes it easy to find flights with Wi-Fi
· FAVORITE cities to get real-time price alerts
· BOOK HOTELS INSTANTLY on Hipmunk within the app
· Need a LAST MINUTE hotel room? Get up to 60% OFF with TONIGHT DEALS
· See guest reviews, star ratings, and easily COMPARISON SHOP HOTELS
· Hotel heat maps show how close lodging is to shopping, dining & more
· COMPARE and book hotels and vacation rentals
· SHARE flight deals easy with friends via SMS, email, and more
CONNECT WITH US:
Bug fixes and updates.
Ratings and Reviews
Dead simple and super slick
Who doesn't live simplicity when searching for flights? Mipmunk's app is so easy to use that it takes the pain out of travel search. The easy-to-use results can be looked at by the age-old price and whatnot, but Hipmunk's "agony" display function is what I use the most - I'm all about the least agony possible.
Makes it impossible to add a credit card by stating there is missing or incorrect data. That would be less of an issue if it offered an Apple Pay option.
Needs some additional features
First impressions are good. I like the Agony rating and overall user interface, but I think we need some configuration options. For example, I would like to change the currency.
Also, I would like to know where the prices come from, is it only Orbitz? I think it would be great if the app could search across multiple providers, e.g. Expedia, Travelocity, etc..., similar to the Skyscanner website. And adding in the option of infant/child fares is really needed to make the app have a mass appeal...I cannot see me using this for the majority of my travel as I usually travel with my wife and children.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.