Hiragana Bubbles is a fun way to test your expertise and mastery of Hiragana. Learning basic character recognition is quick and easy with this App.
Through playing the game you will reinforce and improve your visual recognition of written Japanese.
• 71 kana: 46 basic and 25 advanced
• Unlockable game modes *
• Beautiful bubble gum graphics
• Random character sequencing giving a unique game every time
• Ability to set the game speed to suit your pace
• Both visual and percentage score results
• Vocal pronunciation of hiragana
• Romaji Bubbles mode
• Hi-score chart
* with funky cat sounds by Mike Koenig, soundbible.com
If you have any questions, problems or feature suggestions please don't hesitate to get in touch @dijipiji
• Includes a handy A3 Hiragana PDF chart for printing or sharing
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The app is cute, yes, but the bubble animation is very jerky on my 4G. It doesn't learn at all, so you end up drilling letters you already know. It doesn't do katakana. Basically, I would use one of the free Kana flash card apps instead of paying for a product that doesn't do any more.
Cute design, fun app
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.