The ancient market town of Rochford in Essex, England, is packed with catalogued history. The Historic Rochford app has been funded by the National Lottery’s Heritage Lottery Fund and aims to provide self-guided tours of Rochford’s rich past. Alternatively, you can also take a virtual walk and still learn about the heritage of a town that dates back to the Domesday Book of 1086 and has links with many important historic figures, including a number of kings and queens.
* Fixed Collection Issue Bugs from reported from user feedback.
* Collection Items now easier to access.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Works really well with nicely laid out content. Learned quite a bit about rochford I never once knew!
- Revive Digital Solutions Ltd
- 55.5 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Revive Digital Solutions
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.