BBC History Revealed Magazine brings the past to life for everyone. It’s an action-packed, image-rich magazine with zero stuffiness, jam-packed with facts, features and historical fun.
If you enjoy finding out how things happened, love a good story, want to revel in stunning images from the past, or lap up trivia and facts, then BBC History Revealed Magazine is the magazine for you.
Our digital edition of BBC History Revealed Magazine brings each issue to life on mobile and tablet. Plus, you'll find additional features including search and bookmarking to enhance your reading experience and get you right into the history content you love.
Subscriptions and Single Issues
Customers can buy single issues and subscriptions using In App Purchase
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
• The app may offer a free trial. At the end of the free trial period, the full price of the subscription will be charged thereafter. Cancellations must occur 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email email@example.com or alternatively you can visit our App support page https://immediate1.typeform.com/to/kc5nri
* please note: this digital edition does not include the covermount gifts or supplements you would find with printed copies*
This update is packed with exciting new features:
- NEW bookmarks: save all your favourite features in one place
- NEW search: discovering more of the content you love is just a search away
- NEW mobile-optimised design: reading on smaller devices is easier and more enjoyable
We've redesigned our app to make it easier and more enjoyable to read BBC History Revealed Magazine on your iPhone or iPad than ever before and we hope you love the update. To share your feedback, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great magazine, temperamental app
I love the magazine and would give that 5 stars, however it loses a couple of stars because the app itself frequently plays up, sometimes refusing to open at all, sometimes refusing to open the magazine issues - I regularly have to archive and then re-download the issue I’m currently reading as this is the only way to get it to open again, which loses my place every time. Removal and reinstallation of the app don’t help. Very frustrating!
The app doesn’t appear to have updated to reveal the new new features, tried updating on iPad and iPhone ? Any ideas. Yes the magazine works well when opened:) looks really well , especially the text size is way more comfortable now. Thank you
Developer Response ,
Thanks for leaving a review! Sorry to hear you're having trouble viewing our latest features. Are you able to see the new issue at all? Please be aware the new format only applies to the April issue onwards and all previous issues will remain as PDF. If you're unable to view the issue, please let us know more details by emailing email@example.com
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review. We are very glad you like the app!
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Immediate Media Company Limited
- 41.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Immediate Media
- In-App Purchases
- March 2014 £3.99
- 1-Month Subscription £4.99
- 12-Month Subscription £39.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.