History Scotland is Scotland's premier history magazine, featuring in-depth articles on topics from all branches and periods of Scottish history and archaeology, written by leading historians, archaeologists and museum curators.
Every issue of History Scotland features:
• in-depth news on the latest research, discoveries and exhibitions
• updates from history and archaeology projects
• expert book reviews
• opinion columns
• spotlights on Scotland’s historical archives
• comprehensive events guide
Get closer to Scottish history.
History Scotland is a must-read for anyone with a passion for Scotland's rich history and heritage.
This is a free app download. Within the app users can purchase the current issue and back issues.
Subscriptions are also available within the application. A subscription will start from the latest issue.
-The subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled more than 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for the product.
-You may turn off the auto-renewal of subscriptions through your Account Settings, however you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
-Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when a subscription to that publication is purchased.
-If a subscription offers a free trial, at the end of the trial period, you will be charged the full price of the subscription. You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription settings on your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged.
Users can register for/ login to a pocketmags account in-app. This will protect their issues in the case of a lost device and allow browsing of purchases on multiple platforms. Existing pocketmags users can retrieve their purchases by logging into their account.
We recommend loading the app for the first time in a wi-fi area so that all issue data is retrieved.
If your app will not load past the splash page after a first install or an update, please delete and reinstall the app from the App Store
Help and frequently asked questions can be accessed in-app and on pocketmags.
If you have any problems at all please do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find our terms and conditions here:
New and improved app homepage
Numerous bug fixes and improvements
We're here to help! Please contact email@example.com with any questions or feedback.
Ratings and Reviews
I am a medievalist but thoroughly enjoy the variety and scope of this magazine.
How great it is to have something that focuses on Scotland. Wish there were more like this.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Warners Group Publications Plc
- 80.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © MagazineCloner.com Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- History Scotland Auto Renewable Subscription £25.99
- History Scotland Auto Renewable Subscription £13.99
- History Scotland Auto-Renewble Subscription £25.99
- History Scotland Auto-Renewble Subscription £13.99
- History Scotland Auto Renewable Subscription £2.99
- BANNOCKBURN SPE... (id:585633) £4.99
- Scotland's High... (id:458939) £0.99
- May-June (id:608122) £4.99
- Stewart Queens (id:470868) £2.99
- History Scotlan... (id:584981) £4.99